Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meean wrote:
[quote]That's little sad for me as you were very active in forums and missing the awards.Anyway i hope this new role will be more challenging for you.[/quote]

Thanks for your concern Meean..
Yes, this is really a challenging job to announce the winner from the forums..
Now a days, quality discussions are not coming that's why there is no one accurate for the award.
Hope to see, interesting discussions soon here again.

Aastha Gupta
Congratulations to you both on your new roles!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congrats!! Aastha and Karthik

Welcome to the Boddunan Support Team.

To be a Boddunan Forum Moderator needs lots of good work.. Well I am just talking as a fellow member.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
Retired Moderator and Editor..(:()

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul

It good to see you online from long time.Could we know the reason that you are absense from boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello Members,

Its really good to see you all still remember me.
New Members: I am Atul Barapatre- the 17th member- Ex- Editor and Ex-moderator.

I look forward to be back on site soon.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you so much Atul SIr..

Of course I remember you, especially as a moderator...
You come her rarely now..may be there are some reasons..
We want to see you active here again..
hope you will join the site on regularly basis soon.

Aastha Gupta
Hello Aastha,

Surely I will be active soon. Don't know whether I will be Moderator or Editor or something else..though

It is very good to see boddunan on next level with some new moderators and editors.

I would suggest all Moderators and Editors- 'Never work for the money you are going to get from us but work as if you are the owner of the site.'

'Members are the real wealth of our community.'-once said my Maverick.

'A person is called a Leader when he creates new leader under his/her guidance'.

Enjoy every moment on boddunan and I hope we will have a get-together soon(this time Maverick you have to come).

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.
trying to get back on track.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hello Sir,
That is a very good guidance given by you Sir, of course I will follow it, and hope others will also..

I am also waiting for the second get together of Boddunan, I am sure this time, many members will join it, and when its Maverick Sir coming, I think everybody will come.

Aastha Gupta
Well Guys.. thank you very much for the kind words. I will definitely attend when time comes. And I am just like you, an young software engineer who want to do something more :) and make better relationships with the community :)

@Atul, I am also a member of this community and helping with my fellow members. As long as I am comfortable, I will be here to help.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Inspiring words Atul. Good to see more words like this in future from you.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.