Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not sure if my time permits to come, however I will try to come if at all possible.
000203F2-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Deepti

The signals which are emerging from the responses do not paint a very encouraging picture.Nobody is sure!! I wonder what would be the fate of one if I ever organize a meet in Kolkata!!!
bunny-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thats true Chinmoy... Hope to see response from all.. :(
36_1_5-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You know the last time the one organized by Atul in Mumbai met with an experience which was far from happy!!
Ooo..... What happened.. :blink:

Atul has organised get-together in Hyderabad too.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi Deepti,
I organised our 2nd Get-together in Mumbai on 15 August 2010, 2-3 members also initially agreed but didn't come-up and I hanged over the venue for 2.30 hrs.

I hope you make this one for sure.

Maverick will also try to attend this one. Friends its your first and last chance to see and meet him. Go don't leave this one.

I can't commit now.But if I see any chance of getting leave from my strict office then sure try to come, but i need to make arrangement for staying.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]@Deepti

The signals which are emerging from the responses do not paint a very encouraging picture.Nobody is sure!! I wonder what would be the fate of one if I ever organize a meet in Kolkata!!! [/quote]

You need not have to worry chinmoy..as you are only single person from the great city... :P :woohoo:
Yes,Rajani! I just forgot that! But I am hoping to have a few by the time I organize it!
flying_carpet_emoticon.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Well Deepti I have already informed you that i will try..

As i am not from Hyderbad i have to plan for two to three days which is not possible for me right now.. :(

Hope people staying in Hyderbad like Swetha,Maverick can definetely join you...
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Yes,Rajani! I just forgot that! But I am hoping to have a few by the time I organize it![/quote]

Wish i could be in kolkata and hyderbad on a fly..so that i can reach chinmoy and deepti..

However chinmoy you can join Hyderbad team for get-together.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.