The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is right. Sharmistha done a excellent with 7 shares,but where is she? we are not getting her for few days.

I also don't know what happened to her. I hope she will come and rock as soon as possible.

I think she is celebrating Durgapuja and will back soon.

Of course, she will be coming back with a bang. She will definitely rock ya.

Robert you are also rocking yaar. you are also very active and keep it up.

My sincere appreciations to you from my bottom of the heart on motivating me. Few people can motivate like you, not everyone.

I have learned so many things from boddunan and I have never seen such good site.

Me too have the same opinion exactly. Since i Joined 12th of this month, there are many things to know. Boddunan is my close friend.

For me also boddunan is a close friend. It has many features with it for staying.

@ mary only boddunan friend, We are not? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I am happy to get so many good friends here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes this is right. Sharmistha done a excellent with 7 shares,but where is she? we are not getting her for few days.

I also don't know what happened to her. I hope she will come and rock as soon as possible.

My sincere appreciations to you from my bottom of the heart on motivating me. Few people can motivate like you, not everyone.

I have learned so many things from boddunan and I have never seen such good site.

Me too have the same opinion exactly. Since i Joined 12th of this month, there are many things to know. Boddunan is my close friend.

For me also boddunan is a close friend. It has many features with it for staying.

@ mary only boddunan friend, We are not? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I am happy to get so many good friends here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ram, I mentioned all the members of Boddunan Family. How can I leave you Ram? You are very active here. I am happy to see a lot of posts from you today. Keep rocking Ram!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

@ mary where is your answer? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@ mary where is your answer? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You all are my close friends including boddunan. ok. :) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :P

Now my statement is ok.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Ram, I mentioned all the members of Boddunan Family. How can I leave you Ram? You are very active here. I am happy to see a lot of posts from you today. Keep rocking Ram!

How can you see my points? tell me what amount of points for today.

Kindly refrain from diverting from the topic too much. The thread is about revenue shares and let us keep it around the happy shares we have got this time. :)

Live in the present :)
Kindly refrain from diverting from the topic too much. The thread is about revenue shares and let us keep it around the happy shares we have got this time. :)

well done by giving allert. But do something about the points are not adding.

well done by giving allert. But do something about the points are not adding.

Be a little patient Ram as Maverick is on a vacation (as he told all of us), so we will have to wait and hope that the problem will get over soon.

Live in the present :)
Appreciations to Ashii for polite reply in various threads regarding the same problem.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Congratulations to all the members who are in this list. Being in this list is so special. I have experienced it. I hope that i will also be in this list, next time. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.