The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its another good opportunity for most of the boddunan members.
[quote]Its another good opportunity for most of the boddunan members.
[/quote]
@ Arun are you participating or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Its another good opportunity for most of the boddunan members.

@ Arun are you participating or not?[/quote]

Hi Ram, i don't have the eligibility to participate. Just few days back my first article got published and now i have started writing my second article.
Best of luck to all the members who wish to participate in this contest. Have fun!
My hearty congratulations in advance to those who are going to participate in ' Big Boddunan League - Episode 3'. I hope Gulshan Ji, Mary, Sarala and Sandhya will actively participate in this league. All The Best Guys!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As I see few member's posts, looks like you are still confused, though I mentioned including subcategories in my original post. Guys, please read it carefully.

Just re-iterating - Arts and Design including its sub-categories.

I would like to ask your help to complete the description of the main category and its sub categories. Your help is much appreciated (please do not post the category descriptions from other websites, we would like to be unique).

Updated my original post with above request as well as a good to know fact :)

I posted a thread exclusively to make the things clear pertaining to BBL-3 theme.,
My hearty congratulations in advance to those who are going to participate in ' Big Boddunan League - Episode 3'. I hope Gulshan Ji, Mary, Sarala and Sandhya will actively participate in this league. All The Best Guys!

ya, I want to participate.
let me try to complete 10 articles first :)

hoping Sarala won't miss the league at least now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya your hoping is right. I will surely participate this time. I don't want to miss it. Let us see what happens

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is the nice topic. I think girls will win this contest than men. As they are the house hold princess.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is the nice topic. I think girls will win this contest than men. As they are the house hold princess.

you can also participate.
I hope this time you are eligible :)

now you are not going to office. Right?
So, lot of free time to prepare articles :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.