Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I notice that the cash credit for articles has come down drastically since sometime now.....I feel that after all the effort and time I put in , I am not being compensated like before, in fact this has slowly been reducing and I am voicing my feelings only now...

Even I feel; the way you are feeling because recently I have not seen any article getting CC of 100 INR or more than that. :blink: Though I don't write articles but I feel that would demotivate people who really write good articles. :blink:
Not seen any article with 100+ cc doesn't mean what you said, IMHO. And if you demotivated with any of your article, please feel free to contact the support team, we are ready to help you. This post doesn't help you or anyone else.

No i don't write much of the articles but I still feel the the criteria which was set dueing BBL-1 is totally changed now in terms of awarding CC. May be I am wrong but its my observation. :blink:
Thank you said by: suni51
I notice that the cash credit for articles has come down drastically since sometime now.....I feel that after all the effort and time I put in , I am not being compensated like before, in fact this has slowly been reducing and I am voicing my feelings only now...

Even I feel; the way you are feeling because recently I have not seen any article getting CC of 100 INR or more than that. :blink: Though I don't write articles but I feel that would demotivate people who really write good articles. :blink:
Not seen any article with 100+ cc doesn't mean what you said, IMHO. And if you demotivated with any of your article, please feel free to contact the support team, we are ready to help you. This post doesn't help you or anyone else.

No i don't write much of the articles but I still feel the the criteria which was set dueing BBL-1 is totally changed now in terms of awarding CC. May be I am wrong but its my observation. :blink:

What is your observation SJ sir, I for one don't see any. Every thing is according to set norms and conditions of the contest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is your observation SJ sir, I for one don't see any. Every thing is according to set norms and conditions of the contest.

How one can speculate that a particular article will generate less revenue? :blink:

Not seeing any article touching 100 INR these days. :(
Thank you said by: suni51
This is really a good topic for the BBL 5 every one is rocking now a days. Admin really rocks here with new creativity.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

How one can speculate that a particular article will generate less revenue? :blink:

Change your specs or go to earning page to see the lates CC. Thanks for your concern.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Change your specs or go to earning page to see the lates CC. Thanks for your concern.

Oh I see lots of articles getting +100 INR on 22/1. :laugh:

So there is something special today may be all good articles got CC on 22/01. :laugh:

So there is something special today may be all good articles got CC on 22/01. :laugh:

Specialty is not in the day. Its in the writer's ability to stretch the article in tune with the subject.

Specialty is not in the day. Its in the writer's ability to stretch the article in tune with the subject.

I know it Babuji

You are right Sanjeev...even if certain articles can't generate income now or today, who knows it can't get more traffic tomorrow :whistle:

Meera sandhu
[quote][quote]

Not seeing any article touching 100 INR these days. :([/quote]

You are right Sanjeev...even if certain articles can't generate income now or today, who knows it can't get more traffic tomorrow :whistle:[/quote]I can't but search engines does. Unless your content is unique they don't even dare to show your articles. that is the reason for only few articles makes money here though 13k articles present.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.