The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4489]}
Dogs are great teachers of discipline and I always look to them to discipline my indsciplined life!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4489]}
Dogs are great teachers of discipline and I always look to them to discipline my indsciplined life!!

We can learn a lot from dogs. A few days back, someone asked me the difference between dog and human social behavior. I was unable to answer. He told that the major difference is: Dogs in a locality are united and will not let others enter. But men in a circle are envious of each other and do not like prosperity of the near ones but not bothered about outsiders' prosperity. This is a great lesson from dog. We should not be jealous of near ones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji wrote-

[quote]Dogs in a locality are united and will not let others enter. But men in a circle are envious of each other and do not like prosperity of the near ones but not bothered about outsiders' prosperity. This is a great lesson from dog. We should not be jealous of near ones.[/quote]

Yes It is true and should be good lesson.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why one? We can pick up several lessons from dogs!

As I indicated to get back with some real-life experiences which cemented my conviction that dogs are indeed, great gifts to human beings!

I begin with Romie - a pet of the family of one of my intimate friends. Romie came into his family under very tragic circumstances - an Alsatian pup - a victim of utter negelect on the part of his past master- who developed deformity in th hind legs and he was desperately looking for one to dump the pup and my friend took him in and consulted a vet to be shocked by the fact that his past master exhibited callousness of the cruel kind by putting him constantly on the hard surface but my friend was relieved to learn that his deformity was curable with proper care and treatment.

Within a few months Romie slowly responded to the treatment and grew to be a healthy,sporty and cheerful dog with immense liking for children.What struck me was his extraordinary possessivenes about two kids - the nephew and niece of my friend. He won't allow anyone to come nearer to his niece who was a babe of a few months except her mother.Such was her mother's reassurance in Romie that she would even go outside for a few hours leaving the guardianship to Romie!!

His nephew too was of a naughty kind and to him Romie was a horse and he would always try to ride on his back. It was quite a sight to see Romie carefully and patiently allowing the child to ride on his back and then slowly raising himself - lest the child should fall!There are too many stories about Romie!

Romie left the family all of a sudden. A bout of fever snatched him off this family. My friend who was too close to him was stunned the way Romie came to drag his body upto his feet to breathe his last after a few hours' struggle!!!
i would conclude my thoughts by saying that yes cats are very lovable and cute creatures but when its comes to choosing one out of the two as companions, my vote will always go Dogs simply because of its various qualities and uses to man that have been discussed earlier which the cats fall short of...
Dogs rule, cats go to school !!
I also conclude,

cats will go to school not to learn but to teach and if dogs will rule, it will be all corrupt.

More evil laugh ---- deven :D

Swetha Shenoy
Can I give answer to your question in Telugu language?
Sita I don't know Telegu ,please answer in Engish.It will comfortable to all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dear sita

It is strict forum rules that only English language be used for writing.

Occasionally few spoken words of Hindi like 're,ma,accha,array' can be used but for only unofficial posts.

Since group discussion is a professional forum,strictly English language is to be used.

If you have any problem in writing in English,we are available to help you.

Swetha Shenoy
Keep on trying Sita. It will be familiar to you to write in English, in quite a few days

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.