The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there should be change in the selling policies made by the government towards the farmers when the crop came to their hand.so this problem was already analized by chandrababu naidu who is the former chief minister of andhra pradesh and adopted "RAITU BAZARS" where farmers can sell their products with some more profit. this scheme actually benfited the all the farmers and our's too by getting the agricultural products in afordable cost and fresh vegetables
yes , i agree with gulshan all the thing he explained are very near to our daily needs and the sufferings which me meet in ouir daily life. there should be compulsary rules made by the government regarding the taxes issue in all the sectors and so that government can increase its revenue and can develop the state in particular aspects
pradeep.bolisetty wrote:
[quote]yes , i agree with gulshan all the thing he explained are very near to our daily needs and the sufferings which me meet in ouir daily life. there should be compulsary rules made by the government regarding the taxes issue in all the sectors and so that government can increase its revenue and can develop the state in particular aspects[/quote]

Hi Pradeep,

I didn't understand what you are saying. Please post according to the topic. Here government's revenue is not the issue

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Lohit- Public transport fully utilizes the capacity and overall fuel consumption is minimized. Also there is less parking space problem. There are some economies of large scale. The private vehicles are parked almost the whole day and seating capacity are not fully utilized. The public transport- buses, trains, three wheelers utilize their capacity to full without idle parking. The national capital/ resources are thus better and economically utilized and overall consumption of fuel is reduced. This is just an example. The concept of economic use of resources can be extended to any field. I shall make it clear by giving a domestic example. You better use electricity if more family members are in one room. Same is the position with nation that is a big family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

pradeep.bolisetty wrote:
[quote]there should be change in the selling policies made by the government towards the farmers when the crop came to their hand.so this problem was already analized by chandrababu naidu who is the former chief minister of andhra pradesh and adopted "RAITU BAZARS" where farmers can sell their products with some more profit. this scheme actually benfited the all the farmers and our's too by getting the agricultural products in afordable cost and fresh vegetables[/quote]

This is a good idea.. It can be very beneficial for the farmers.
pradeep.bolisetty wrote:
[quote]yes , i agree with gulshan all the thing he explained are very near to our daily needs and the sufferings which me meet in ouir daily life. there should be compulsary rules made by the government regarding the taxes issue in all the sectors and so that government can increase its revenue and can develop the state in particular aspects[/quote]
Pradeep dear, government already earning a great revenue from taxes, no need to enhance new rules, the problem is that corrupted government employee of tax committee are not giving their right services. Just before some days i saw in news, there was not a detail of 10 crore in mumbai tax office. who knows where it gone.
Commodity Prices are increasing just because of more demand and less supply.
So Our Government should put more focus now on agriculture rather than Only industrialization.
Industry is needed but Agriculture should be on first priority because food is more important than Industries
Indian Government should give subsidy to farmers they should get easy loans to start there cultivation.
They should get proper irrigation facility .
They should get proper channel to sell there products at proper rate then only they will give more interest to cultivate more and more.

we should have more cold storage to keep our corps, vegetables for future to reduce the price hike in less production
we should not always blame Government that They should do more things, This is duty of Government but still we also have some responsibility because we all have lot of unused land at our home, we can utilize that one for some cultivation like papaya, drumb stick ,Pumpkin and some fruits which do not need a huge land so that we can minimize the work load on farmers they can more concentrate on corp farming
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Commodity Prices are increasing just because of more demand and less supply.
So Our Government should put more focus now on agriculture rather than Only industrialization.
Industry is needed but Agriculture should be on first priority because food is more important than Industries[/quote]

Mr. Santosh kumar, Indian government knew that they have to focus on agriculture department, but our government only shows work in papers form not in real form.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.