Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi friends... good morning to all men will always be bigger and stronger and far more emotionally stable. And as for women being equal because they can give birth that is a farce because they still need a man to get pregnant. So no men equals no pregnancies. No women equals no change for men as a gender. Without men or women the human race dies..so both are equal..
Sathish...
Your idea is good.Then what do you say about the measures taken by government through reservation to uplift them to main stream ? If they are equal to man what is its need ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
My opinion would be that men and women are equal in all aspects.
The need for this question arose because for a long period of time from the past at various stages women were being suppressed by male chauvenistic society and many very confined only to their kitchen.

Have you heard a belief in epics that lord hanuman didnt really know his power the same happened with women .
They were kept in the dark ,but now that most of the men realizing that such an act was foolish they started respecting women and their ability.

This has brought out women's real potential to light.

Even the body building field having been confined only to men earlier has seen women participation recently.

I could say that the toughest task in life is to bring up a child in this society facing all difficulties as a single parent,if a women is capable of this she is capable of anything.
Abid.
Then according to you, do you mean that, the 'MAN' belonging to Schedule caste, OBC & general(open) are different?? Because they too have reservations given by govt.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Reservations are given to those class pf people who, as said above, are suppressed by some other class of people.
In past Male and female were treated as different(& also people belonging to different caste were treated different). But its now realized that all are same & that is why government has given them reservations to uplift them.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I would like say one thing that God created nature this whole world but he is not the one who built buildings ,roads, courts and he didnt mention about reservation.

The point is far back in the past itself some cruel men started taking advantage of women's inherent weakness.If that had not happened you would not see this so called inequality so it is wrong to put someone in a false show and blame them for it .

It is men who wanted women not to be treated as their equals so and they succeded in doing so.
Hi all,

Men and Women,though different in their physical appearance, are unique and wonderful in their wonderful aspects. In terms of 'equality',I say that they are equal and brings out a balanced proportion in life.

Men may lack a few qualities that are substituted by women and likewise,women have a few lacks that are proportionated by men.

One thing for sure is,Men have a rational base of thinking and Women have an emotional base of thinking. Yes,it is true that there is an urge to 'dominate' by both the genders,but the down point comes right is, authority will be given only to the person who is responsible for his/her actions.

Due to the race which men and women are in right now,it is pitiable to see that we,as humans have turned out to be more savage and egoist than it was centuries ago.

Swetha Shenoy
Amith..

I agree to your view "Reservations are given to those class pf people who, as said above, are suppressed by some other class of people."

Regarding the casts you mentioned, the reservation had started long ago according to our constitution.But the reservation for ladies for their upliftment had started in recent years.If men and women were equal why did it come too late and at the age of wide spread equality concept ? And don't you notice that feminists who shouts at every minut that men and women are equal hadn't opposed the reservation.Why? They knows we are not equal to men but had to be equal and for that measures like this is necessary.

Taking the case study of world years ago men was dominant in society.Due to their physical strength women has to approve it.But later women begane to fight for some rights especially for political rights.Eventhough they got the right to vote for a long they couldn't come into ruling position.It was absolutely due to their inability compared to men.

Still now US hadn't got a women president.Westerners shouts for equality and in this new era why a most modern country like US does not prefer a women as their president ? Nothing but they have a lot of limitations compared to men.

Visit my blogs:

I would also like to say men and women are like two forms of energy.These both energies has to be merged for a complete life.Man is aggressive while women is subtle.Though aggressive he is not brutish and though subtle she is not weak.God has given each unique abilities and each have to develope them.

Visit my blogs:

Swetha and Abid

I would agree with your points that both lack some qualities that are substituted in the other and both are different forms of energy.
May be God might have wanted this two energies to lead a life together so that they would be mutually benefitted.

Let us think of a case where in a family a man is too short tempered and so is his wife. It affects their family life ,their children's mind set and everything so i think the way a gender reacts cannot be taken into account for equality.

Everyone of us react to situations in different ways and all do not do it the same way.Similarly women react in a different way and men also in a different manner .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.