Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Unfortunately for many women they have no choice even on today's age.

I little bit disagree with you because now a day women have so many chances to go outside and live their life on their own merit

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

I little bit disagree with you because now a day women have so many chances to go outside and live their life on their own merit

where?what about villages of India? I am from a village in Punjab where my father owns land. There is no freedom for woman. Its the same all over India. 

More women than before are exercising their freedom to live as they want but overall the picture is still feudal.

However one looks at it, unless it is violent and forceful it is not easy to define rape within a marriage. Where does one draw the line between coaxing and rape ? I remember a studio discussion on the subject on a TV channel where many couple too part. One of them said that his wife was perpetually tired at night and he had to try and coax and bring her round to have some intimacy and in the process at times he had to force her ,although she always resisted in the beginning, later she was ok with it. So, unless a wife is treated in an inhuman manner and there is physical abuse it is not possible to make a case .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:

rape is never acceptable- marital or otherwise. But there are practical difficulties in establishing marital rape. It is not possible that the spouses sign an affidavit on judicial stamp and get this notarized before sex testifying that the sex is consensual.  The relation between a husband and wife is very personal.

You are right sir relation between husband and wife much personal and both are not like to share these with others. But I read in newspaper that in some case sex was base of divorce. Here in my city one husband gave reason for divorce that his wife need enough sex and I am cann't satisfied her. 

Yes. This happens. some women are more demanding and may be called nymphomaniac. An average man may not satisfy her. I think that this is her physical necessity. Man should allow her more freedom- even allow extra marital sex. Sometimes, man may be more demanding. But man can easily indulge in extra marital sex unlike woman. 

Sorry sir it is easy to say that allow wife for extra martial sex, but in practical it is not possible. Consultation with doctor is better option.

anil wrote:
anil wrote:

rape is never acceptable- marital or otherwise. But there are practical difficulties in establishing marital rape. It is not possible that the spouses sign an affidavit on judicial stamp and get this notarized before sex testifying that the sex is consensual.  The relation between a husband and wife is very personal.

You are right sir relation between husband and wife much personal and both are not like to share these with others. But I read in newspaper that in some case sex was base of divorce. Here in my city one husband gave reason for divorce that his wife need enough sex and I am cann't satisfied her. 

Yes. This happens. some women are more demanding and may be called nymphomaniac. An average man may not satisfy her. I think that this is her physical necessity. Man should allow her more freedom- even allow extra marital sex. Sometimes, man may be more demanding. But man can easily indulge in extra marital sex unlike woman. 

Sorry sir it is easy to say that allow wife for extra martial sex, but in practical it is not possible. Consultation with doctor is better option.

Extra marital sex and marital rape are two different things. Why the confusion here. For law to be effective , it must be on statute books and as yet no law on marital rape is codified in India.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:

Extra marital sex and marital rape are two different things. Why the confusion here. For law to be effective , it must be on statute books and as yet no law on marital rape is codified in India.

of course rape and sex- marital or extra marital differ. The question arose regarding over demanding woman not satisfied by husband. If marriage is to be kept intact, some liberty need be given for extra marital affair. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:

of course rape and sex- marital or extra marital differ. The question arose regarding over demanding woman not satisfied by husband. If marriage is to be kept intact, some liberty need be given for extra marital affair. 

If one, man or woman, is dissatisfied with one's spouse then it's better to apply for divorce rather than having extra-marital affair just for satisfying one's physical need. It is an extremely degrading option for a marriage to remain intact. Such relationship lacks morality so there is no need to keep a marriage going if human beings start behaving like animals.

shampasaid

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

where?what about villages of India? I am from a village in Punjab where my father owns land. There is no freedom for woman. Its the same all over India. 

I agree on you but it is women fault that she don't want to face the bitterness of this world by leaving her husband house. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree on you but it is women fault that she don't want to face the bitterness of this world by leaving her husband house. 

Why do you blame a woman? Blame the system which did not allow women to be educated, blame the use of physical strength upon women and blame the practice of making the daughters think that marriage is the only important thing in life and once married then one has to tolerate every kind of pain inflicted upon her in the matrimonial home. The women who have the guts they do protest but still, the percentage is very low. This can be changed only when the parents and the society change their mentality about daughters and the females as a whole.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.