Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Usha What about Western India? Gujarat and Maharashtra are having BJP-led governments at the moment.Karnataka had already one.I understand that its influence is steadily growing in Kerala and border districts of WB.About the rest of his fulminations what else I can say except that he is on his hobbyhorse back again!!!
Thank you said by: rambabu

Did anyone hear Modi's lecture in SUFI meeting yesterday? I think it was one of the best by an India PM on such a complex topic 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of all the 99 names, none stands for violence and the first two names denote compassionate and merciful. Allah is both Rehman and Raheem. That's the gist of the speech by Modi

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/from-99-names-of-allah-to-terrorism-top-10-quotes-of-pm-modi-s-speech/story-CGa4d00lIuFYh2TxmdtY3J.html

Yes, I heard the speech and I must admit that it was wonderful.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes, I heard the speech and I must admit that it was wonderful.

Modi is a pragmatic leader and is one of the best in India, but apart from him there is no other leader of stature in BJP. Thus everything is on his shoulders. 

Although I did not get to see the entire speech of modi, I did hear the relevant bits..he is of course a very committed leader and like in every political party, there are a few loose cannons in BJP too , who need to be kept in check! The horse beater mla is not the kind that needs to be put up with, hope the truth comes out and even if he did not hit the horse, he had no business hitting anyone or anything with a stick..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The speech is no doubt wonderful but will his own party men understand it and even partially follow it. It is they who dilute his message and programs at regular intervals.

usha manohar wrote:

Although I did not get to see the entire speech of modi, I did hear the relevant bits..he is of course a very committed leader and like in every political party, there are a few loose cannons in BJP too , who need to be kept in check! The horse beater mla is not the kind that needs to be put up with, hope the truth comes out and even if he did not hit the horse, he had no business hitting anyone or anything with a stick..

Modi is doing his best, but the lower rungs of BJP must understand stakes involved.. Also Modi needs to be assertive. In case he had suspended the bjp MLA at one go, his stàture in India and world would have risen manifold.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Modi is doing his best, but the lower rungs of BJP must understand stakes involved.. Also Modi needs to be assertive. In case he had suspended the bjp MLA at one go, his stàture in India and world would have risen manifold.

First of all for an elected rep to be suspended there shd be very strong reason and evidence for which time is required, one cannot always go by media,evidence as was seen in kanhaiyas case and at that time the same people felt that the action taken was hasty...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

First of all for an elected rep to be suspended there shd be very strong reason and evidence for which time is required, one cannot always go by media,evidence as was seen in kanhaiyas case and at that time the same people felt that the action taken was hasty...

Suspension ofMLA is only by legislature. Modi could have suspended from party. What a strong message it would have been.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.