Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We may have our differences but that does not mean some have to outdo party publicity departments. It is too much loyalty.

Facts are facts no matter how one looks at it.... BJP has done many more things statewise by fast tracking old projects that were started or rather announced by the previous govt and then forgotten. It is happening iny state where many roadwirks are being relooked into ..They have no ego hassles regarding this

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am a supporter of Modi and I can say that abroad people have a very positive outlook about him. But I am also a realist and Modi must rememeber that History can be unforgiving. His aim should not be to just win state elections, but change the social fabric of India. His promise on article 370 is hollow. Even OROP is  saunctioned which is not as per the defination approved by 2 parliaments. He has succumbed to an agitation by Jats and given an affluent commmunity reservation in Haryana. How does he justify it? He has not taken the caste bogey head on, despite the RSS making some noises. Thus, I feel he is missing a golden chance and I have a lurking feeling that he will lose in 2019, because he promised change. Building roads etc is not change,  but leaving a mark in history is something else.

nb To say he is better than Congress is not the issue.

The measures that Modi has taken are for the overall development of the entire nation and article 370 is not an issue that really interests the masses especially in the south, west and eastern parts of India who have other more important things closer home to worry about . Writing him off is not a wise idea because practically speaking there is no other leader who comes anywhere close or up to his level as of now... People will evaluate him at the end of the period so why write him now itself ? let  people decide when the time comes ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People decided two years ago. The people gave a clear mandate for BJP., Because, the voters of India have seen in Modi a ray of hope that's capable of taking the Nation into light, that was plunged in to darkness for 2 decades by the most communal party of India. No sane person can think of dismissing  Modi and his Government in near future. Of course , If he fails on all fronts and fails to keep the promises, no one can save him. People are the ultimate.

It is certain that Modi will remain in power till 2019 as he is elected by the people. Many of his supporters evaluate him at this moment with the hope that mid term corrections can be done if necessary. It is a right of such supporters for their fond leader.  I agree with MGSingh that BJP should not have given in to Jats on the resrvation issue. Modi has raised high hopes and naturally we want him to keep his promises. But we also know that the road is not smooth from past experience.

Road blockades are bound to be there. And we also know who created these Road Blocks. It takes time for the BJP to clear the Road blocks, that were created by the Congress. Modi has that capability to clear those road blocks.

rambabu wrote:

Road blockades are bound to be there. And we also know who created these Road Blocks. It takes time for the BJP to clear the Road blocks, that were created by the Congress. Modi has that capability to clear those road blocks.

Do you think so.? History and time do not wait for anyone. Modi has not done anything exceptional.  However he has damaged his cause by giving reservation to Jats and also alienated all ex sevicemen who form a BIG voting bloc in Punjab, Haryana, uttaranchal, HP and Rajasthan, by non approval of OROP as per definition of parliament. He has seriously compromised on kashmir and his boast of finishing Maoist in central India is hollow. Dal is selling at Rs 175 pkg. I support Modi, but........

Road blocks by previous regime is a lame excuse. The gap between promises and actual performance is what really matters. 

N matter what the detractors say or Communalists , Modi bashers and opposition parties say, thankfully , the majority of the nation and middle class is able to see through these false allegations and are supporting him !

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-narendra-modi-still-topper-among-the-indian-middle-class-et-tns-survey/articleshow/51720132.cms

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.