Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Unless Pakistan stops Cease fire violations there is no scope for talks with Pakistan.. Now it's too late for Talks. Even in the Ongoing BRICKS meet Pakistan sponsored Terrorism  was regarded as the Common scourge not only for the Countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, but to the entire world.

Pakistan has never stopped ceasefire violations. Its always aggressive at the LOC. So i think in time, this situation will calm down and both countries will again be forced into bilateral talks. Which has the situation in many previous instances as well

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Unless Pakistan stops Cease fire violations there is no scope for talks with Pakistan.. Now it's too late for Talks. Even in the Ongoing BRICKS meet Pakistan sponsored Terrorism  was regarded as the Common scourge not only for the Countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, but to the entire world.

Pakistan has never stopped ceasefire violations. Its always aggressive at the LOC. So i think in time, this situation will calm down and both countries will again be forced into bilateral talks. Which has the situation in many previous instances as well

I don't think so. Pakistan cannot believed. There should be a congenial atmosphere for bilateral talks. Of course, earlier situations are different. We believed Pakistan. And what happened, you are seeing.  After seeing the way in which continuous ceasefire violations are taking place, it is strange you are still hopeful.

rambabu wrote:
Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I don't think so. Pakistan cannot believed. There should be a congenial atmosphere for bilateral talks. Of course, earlier situations are different. We believed Pakistan. And what happened, you are seeing.  After seeing the way in which continuous ceasefire violations are taking place, it is strange you are still hopeful.

Lets wait and see. And I am not hoping for the talks. As i said both the countries will be forced into talks, willingly or unwillingly.

With due respect to art and artists from Pakistan, I have to say that National Interest is above all. In this time every one staying in India has to stay together and condemn terrorism. Indians who are staying abroad and earning their livelihood there have to abide by the law of that country and condemn any terrorist attack on that country.  These Pak artists came openly to condemn terrorism in other countries in past. Infact one of them made a musical album after one such attack in Pakistan. Why this hypocrisy now when the attack was on India?? If they can not condemn the attack on the country where they live for their livelihood, it is morally and ethically right to ask them to leave.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

With due respect to art and artists from Pakistan, I have to say that National Interest is above all. In this time every one staying in India has to stay together and condemn terrorism. Indians who are staying abroad and earning their livelihood there have to abide by the law of that country and condemn any terrorist attack on that country.  These Pak artists came openly to condemn terrorism in other countries in past. Infact one of them made a musical album after one such attack in Pakistan. Why this hypocrisy now when the attack was on India?? If they can not condemn the attack on the country where they live for their livelihood, it is morally and ethically right to ask them to leave.

Not condemning terrorist attack by Pakistani artists is perfidy. They must be push back and not allowed to work here in future, but movies which are complete must be released.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It;s a pity. Pakistani Actors in Bollywood Fawad Khan,Mahira Khan and Ali Zafar denounced Paris Terror attacks but not Uri attacks. This silence of these actors on Uri attacks says clearly that these Pakistani Actors are loyal to their own actors. But not loyal to that country, which gave them a livelihood. Such traitors and Ungrateful Actors should not be allowed to live in India. I commend MNS.

commending MNS well known for lawlessness is ridiculous. Pakistani actors are just artists and in India for a limited purpose. They cannot be expected to criticize their country for Pakistan for favor of allowing them role in Indian movies. It is for govt. to allow or disallow or grant/ reject VISA. MNS or anyone else has no such right. If they indulge in activities like banning films or actors, they are just law breakers and criminals and nothing else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

After the recent development, Pakistan banning all Indian channels, I doubt if anyone still feels that we should entertain anything Pakistani on our soil. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Amid Indo - Pak tension. Pakistan's Media Regulatory Authority decided to enforce a complete ban on Indian TV and Radio contents. This shows Pakistan's frustration after Surgical Strikes by India.  After this incident no Pakistani should be allowed to stay in India. Pakistan is India's number One enemy.

rambabu wrote:

Amid Indo - Pak tension. Pakistan's Media Regulatory Authority decided to enforce a complete ban on Indian TV and Radio contents. This shows Pakistan's frustration after Surgical Strikes by India.  After this incident no Pakistani should be allowed to stay in India. Pakistan is India's number One enemy.

i think showcases the military rule in pakistan against the democracy in india. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.