The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't see members opposing or speaking abt legalities when it came to other issues where the Indian National Communal Party of India and it's vice-president openly supporting and sitting on a dharna with those accused of sedition charges. I guess in a democracy one has the right to air ones views and our politicians have gone all out to use this freedom much more aggressively before , so let us not get preachy here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That is a great thing, I know many here hate Raj Thackrey from the bottom of their hearts, but I sincerely applaud him for taking this step. I hope he does the same thing to Salman too!

While the step taken in this context is laudable the problem with them is their utter disregard for law. The MNS party leaders and workers hate everything and everyone who is not Marathi , one can see them beating up people who oppose them at toll gates etc The Shiv sena,earlier had the same tendencies but later realised that they cannot have such a narrow mindset given the fact that within your own country one shd have the freedom to work and live wherever you want..

Usha, that is just his political strategy and the beatings etc., happen occasionally to make some or the other kind of statement. Not that I endorse it at all, I totally oppose such a kind of thing. But in truth, most of these out of state workers are also getting protection from his own goons. It is a matter of totally confusing contradictions, where Raj is concerned, he himself is quite a contradiction. Apart from his goons, some things are worthy of applauding!

He is fighting for political survival against his cousin  Udhav hence some extreme steps. Overall he has caught the bull by the horns and deserves credit. In fact ALL films of traitors like Sharrukh need to be banned.

Divya wrote:

I think the pakistani actress is being replaced in Raees...to enable them to release the movie as planned in jan 

Not possible.

Being abusive and passing judgments is the new style of the self declared  non preachy but highly concerned  Indians. Everyone but themselves is a traitor.!!

That is the beauty of democracy, it takes all kinds to make it..even when people doubt a well meant and brave action like a surgical strike calling it khoon ka dallali thereby insulting the elected PM of the nation and more importantly demoralizing and insulting our armed forces , people take even that with a bagful of salt and ignore it ..so when people have the right intentions with somewhat twisted ways one is willing to take it in their stride!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Only one side seems to be getting every thing right these days. Other sides are always wrong. Is that democracy?

Wasn't that the same case when your National corruption party was ruling?? Why blame others when tables are turned now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That is a great thing, I know many here hate Raj Thackrey from the bottom of their hearts, but I sincerely applaud him for taking this step. I hope he does the same thing to Salman too!

While the step taken in this context is laudable the problem with them is their utter disregard for law. The MNS party leaders and workers hate everything and everyone who is not Marathi , one can see them beating up people who oppose them at toll gates etc The Shiv sena,earlier had the same tendencies but later realised that they cannot have such a narrow mindset given the fact that within your own country one shd have the freedom to work and live wherever you want..

Usha, that is just his political strategy and the beatings etc., happen occasionally to make some or the other kind of statement. Not that I endorse it at all, I totally oppose such a kind of thing. But in truth, most of these out of state workers are also getting protection from his own goons. It is a matter of totally confusing contradictions, where Raj is concerned, he himself is quite a contradiction. Apart from his goons, some things are worthy of applauding!

He is fighting for political survival against his cousin  Udhav hence some extreme steps. Overall he has caught the bull by the horns and deserves credit. In fact ALL films of traitors like Sharrukh need to be banned.

It seems you are anti Sharukh Khan and that's why whenever possible you are abusing him the most. If he is the culprit for casting a Pakistani artiste then Karan Johar is also a culprit. Then blame them all. When he acted in Swades and Chak De then he must have been the greatest patriot. They have invested money and so they will defend their action so that they can get a good return. At this tensed situation thinking about their money is a wrong act and has to be condemned but accusing them of being anti nationalists is too much in my opinion.   

shampasaid

By saying, Modi is doing Khoon Ki Dalali shows how frustrated Congress Party is. This Party also said Modi is hiding behind the Jawans' khoon. What all the Congress could achieve is it made a fool of itself.

I have no party. My views are my own. Just because you side with one party does not mean others are automatically with the party you like to christian with a new name every time. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.