The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OK.I don't wish to add anything now. If  you do not believe, I cannot do any thing.

rambabu wrote:

OK.I don't wish to add anything now. If  you do not believe, I cannot do any thing.

I admitted my mistake,pertaining to my Double Post.

rambabu wrote:

I admitted my mistake,pertaining to my Double Post.you see, this is again a double post. I request the Moderators to deduct points.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I wonder whether MNS has taken job oif film censor board.  If it is felt MNS is right in this respect, why not abolish all govt. bodies and let MNS do the job. Protesting and Dharana for certain things may be okay but it is inconceivable that somebody behaves like a govt. body and takes law in own hands.

with this attitude only Pakistanis will be benefited. MNS is helping them. 

Very apt comment.  By taking law in own hands and usurping the state authority of approving/ banning films, MNS is creating anarchic conditions and thereby committing treachery to the nation. Shiv sena and MNS are better known as law breaking and divisive forces. apart from communal politics, they also indulge in regional chauvinism. 

I don't understand why we are giving importance to a flop and failed country. Government of Indian should be only focus of security of country. And we people also not waste our time on these tiny issues.

This is a wonderful example of how Indians hurt fellow Indians and  this has been happening since 900 AD and today Pakistan has succeeded in dividing Indians. Is it surprising that some members of the forum who consider themselves reborn patriots in 2014 have also fallen prey to such divisive tactics. 

Indians have been divided for centuries and were defeated. So what is happening is nothing new. The newJaichand is Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi. Not forgetting the Muslim members of the film world. They are all pro- Pakistan. Wonder if Raj can act against the likes of Salman, Sharrukh, and Aamir

Regarding Pakistani actors should not be allowed to act movies made in Indian movies, Sharukh  Salman and Amir are still silent. They should be made to condemn the Uri attacks.

In fact some so called Indians think they will be considered champions of so called minorities but they should know that minorities have solid plans to become majority by adapting all tactics supported by certain countries financially. Actually the community that does not understand such tactics ultimately vanishes or becomes slaves as we have seen in the past too. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:

Regarding Pakistani actors should not be allowed to act movies made in Indian movies, Sharukh  Salman and Amir are still silent. They should be made to condemn the Uri attacks.

I agree. Best action is to boycott their films. But can Hindu masses do it?

suni51 wrote:

In fact some so called Indians think they will be considered champions of so called minorities but they should know that minorities have solid plans to become majority by adapting all tactics supported by certain countries financially. Actually the community that does not understand such tactics ultimately vanishes or becomes slaves as we have seen in the past too. 

The same so called Indians will say , so what? They font realize that they are actually contradicting the whole theory of democracy by going all out by adapting these tactics ..it is bound to backfire when things get out of hand , may be even result in a civil uprising 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.