Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I fear that the woman wearing such lingerie could be arrested. Presently, if you have a fencing with electricity running through this and a thief entering is electrocuted, you will be charged with murder. A woman may save herself from rape but will be punished for causing damage or death to one attempting rape.

You are right in your sense. But if the lingerie is there to save the women, there might be an associated law where women won't have legal problems.

If the shock does not cause fatal or serious injury to the offender but only incapacitates him for some time, there is no issue.

The lingerie gives a shock to the assailant for a few moments. This time is enough for the victim to take some kind of quick action like throwing chilli powder in the eyes of the assailant.

That's what I wanted to say about the lingerie. How can such a lingerie directly attack a man so heavily as to cause death. And it takes ages for our system to give someone capital punishment :laugh: :laugh:

Lingerie is a device to buy time for the victim that enables her to go go for an effective way to catch the assailant red handed.
But I fear that the woman wearing such lingerie could be arrested. Presently, if you have a fencing with electricity running through this and a thief entering is electrocuted, you will be charged with murder. A woman may save herself from rape but will be punished for causing damage or death to one attempting rape.

You are right in your sense. But if the lingerie is there to save the women, there might be an associated law where women won't have legal problems.

If the shock does not cause fatal or serious injury to the offender but only incapacitates him for some time, there is no issue.

The lingerie gives a shock to the assailant for a few moments. This time is enough for the victim to take some kind of quick action like throwing chilli powder in the eyes of the assailant.

That's what I wanted to say about the lingerie. How can such a lingerie directly attack a man so heavily as to cause death. And it takes ages for our system to give someone capital punishment :laugh: :laugh:

Lingerie is a device to buy time for the victim that enables her to go go for an effective way to catch the assailant red handed.

We can interpret the use of lingerie in different ways here. The main thing is that the woman remains safe. Am I right?

We can interpret the use of lingerie in different ways here. The main thing is that the woman remains safe. Am I right?

That's the whole crux of this device, Safety
Yes i had seen this one in some site. This will help women to save them from rape.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.