The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, I am extremely lazy regarding morning walk but I have also never tried to add vitamin C in my diet specifically. From now on, I will try to do so.

shampasaid

Morning walks are one of my favorite things for decades. I miss it only when it's raining heavily. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Morning walks without an iota of doubt have become an integral part of my life. There is no problem for me during monsoons as I have vast and covered open area on the roof of my flat. I use it for walking

I guess they men do have a better deal here than women. We are tied up with house work and stuff in the morning. I do make it a point to take a walk inn the morning during school holidays, when I am free. 

As the post says, this topic is aimed at those who are either busy or lazy. It's a matter of making choices.

Sofs wrote:

I guess they men do have a better deal here than women. We are tied up with house work and stuff in the morning. I do make it a point to take a walk inn the morning during school holidays, when I am free. 

Very true, it is just not possible to devote one hour in the morning when it is the busiest time of the day except may be during weekends...So, I walk in the evenings which is the same as walking in the mornings since the health benefits one gets is the same without any stress that one has in the morning !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It implies, if one is busy during morning hours, one has to find a solution. You either wake up early or shift your walking or exercise to a convenient time that suits you. If one is interested really there are many options.

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Very true, it is just not possible to devote one hour in the morning when it is the busiest time of the day except may be during weekends...So, I walk in the evenings which is the same as walking in the mornings since the health benefits one gets is the same without any stress that one has in the morning !

So True. I love my evening walks though I would much prefer it in the cool of the morning. The health benefits are the same. Its a choice one makes.. if a choice is made for the better its good enough for me. 

Exactly. It's a matter of choice. One is free to select a way according to their convenience.

@sofs My day starts at around five in the morning and it goes on and on. That's not a problem but the schedule to go for a morning walk itself is a big problem for me. Going out only for walking does not give me high though I am aware of its benefits. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.