Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We were studying the campaigns of Duke of Wellington and Tippu was a person he defeated

Is this a fact that Tipu sultan has a ring engraved with 'Rama', presently in Britain. S.P. leader Azam Khan wants this back to India. 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/bring-back-tipu-sultan-ring-bearing-lord-ram-s-name-azam-to-modi/story-hCpxN8Zq04NR03BtxGwXCK.html

The TIP celebration is causing more trouble. Another leader has got a death threat.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/tipu-sultan-row-karnad-bjp-mp-receives-death-074542619.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A very communal Chief Minister from a communal party like Congress has today brought in so much of violence and disturbance caused in the state , started by his goons, now blames the Hindu groups...Many districts have Bandh today including my city where everything is closed since Tipu did maximum damage here ...This is what happens when you have politicians who by their stupidity and selfish agenda take decisions that bring in unrest and problems to the masses!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Indeed all dummy secular parties don't tolerate BJP government in center. It is the only the only reason behind all these scandels. Earlier they are saying about beef, and now they raise issue of Tipu Sultan. Congress government of Karnatka is be celebrating birthday of Tipu they are opposing BJP. They are provoking BJP. 

anil wrote:

Indeed all dummy secular parties don't tolerate BJP government in center. It is the only the only reason behind all these scandels. Earlier they are saying about beef, and now they raise issue of Tipu Sultan. Congress government of Karnatka is be celebrating birthday of Tipu they are opposing BJP. They are provoking BJP. 

They are provoking everyone who love their country ..

Even there some of them from our district and North Kanara have been openly critical about the issue, also showing resentment  are some like Nitesh Rane from Maharashtra who is demanding an apology from Girish Karnad for his provocative statements , which he is famous for !

http://www.freepressjournal.in/congress-mla-asks-girish-karnad-to-apologise-for-comment-on-shivaji/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What  great choice of histories we have to chose from : Real history, British history,Congress history, BJP history, RSS history, Leftist history, Muslim history, Regional history, Local history, Perceived history, Communal history and so on. Rarely many of us are on the same page of history.

I see nothing but mischief in this dirty game of competitive communalism.Tipu was an autocrat who fought British for his own interest to protect his empire and the very notion or idea of freedom of India must have been alien and farthest in his mind!! This is you get when you allow politician to wear hats of all kinds - God,Saint,Satan et all! Sitaramaiah - the historian!!!!
vijay wrote:

What  great choice of histories we have to chose from : Real history, British history,Congress history, BJP history, RSS history, Leftist history, Muslim history, Regional history, Local history, Perceived history, Communal history and so on. Rarely many of us are on the same page of history.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with some real history!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

History written by historians is what one should be following not one distorted by politicians ,especially from the grand old party ,who think the entire nation is theirs for the taking and have no qualms about twisting facts to suit their selfish agenda which is purely communal and done with the purpose of creating a rift between different communities .. Now because some people are resisting their attempt they start coloring their argument , but one can see through it..

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Perhaps you could enlighten us with some real history!

After knowing which way the historical winds are blowing these days I dare not risk enlightening anyone but myself. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.