Oil Pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic Oral therapy.for curing Gum inflammation, plaque and microorganisms that cause Bad breath.

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/features/oil-pulling#

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Oil pulling is an ancient ayurvedic method for cleaning and detoxifying our teeth and gum in a natural way. This is the best method for whitening our teeth, removing harmful bacteria and eliminating plague. Mainly coconut oil is used for oil pulling. In this method, the oil is swished into the mouth for a short period each day to produce health benefits. Once the swishing is complete, the oil is spit out from our mouth. This is the best remedy for bad breath.  

And the time duration for swishing should be gradually increased.The efficacy of oil pulling has been proved scientifically.

The popularity of oil pulling is increasing now. But do not swallow the soil because it contains bacteria and toxins. The oil should be swishes into the mouth only. Take time and do it carefully. If you do it shallowly and carefully, the oil will not enter into your stomach. You should do it on your empty stomach. If your stomach is full, do it after four hours. 

Of course the oil should be spat out. Even by mistake, if you swallow the oil, there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces.

I know it. Here we used mustered seed oil and salt to clean teeth. Mustured seed oil is antybacterial. 

anil wrote:

I know it. Here we used mustered seed oil and salt to clean teeth. Mustured seed oil is antybacterial. 

Sesame oil , Sun flower oil or coconut oils too can be used

Just a few of months ago this topic was started probably by the same member and discussed extensively here and I remember having posted my response ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Just a few of months ago this topic was started probably by the same member and discussed extensively here and I remember having posted my response ...

If this topic is repeated than why not moderator lock this topic.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.