Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:

With any if but I am accepting that I am  Hindu and believes in our Gods and Godess. Hindusim is oldest religion of the universe. It may be possible that it have some drawbacks. I respect my religion but I also don't disrespect other religions.

Thank you. This is the spirit. Each must think freely and act accordance to his conscience. Also respect others whatever be religion or ideology. Unity in diversity is the essence of Indian nationalism. 

The country which name is India is cluster of peoples of different culture, language, religion, traditions and rituals. If we can not respect others religion and ideology we should not disrespect. It is for peoples of all religion not only for Hindus.

That's the best attitude and I think most of the Indians believe in it that we should not disrespect other religions and that is why India is known to be a secular country. Fanatic cases do take place sometimes but it's basically numbered so for this we must not blame every Hindu. Everyone's thought process is not same so a few conflicts do take place which no sensible Hindu support it.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:

With any if but I am accepting that I am  Hindu and believes in our Gods and Godess. Hindusim is oldest religion of the universe. It may be possible that it have some drawbacks. I respect my religion but I also don't disrespect other religions.

Thank you. This is the spirit. Each must think freely and act accordance to his conscience. Also respect others whatever be religion or ideology. Unity in diversity is the essence of Indian nationalism. 

The country which name is India is cluster of peoples of different culture, language, religion, traditions and rituals. If we can not respect others religion and ideology we should not disrespect. It is for peoples of all religion not only for Hindus.

That's the best attitude and I think most of the Indians believe in it that we should not disrespect other religions and that is why India is known to be a secular country. Fanatic cases do take place sometimes but it's basically numbered so for this we must not blame every Hindu. Everyone's thought process is not same so a few conflicts do take place which no sensible Hindu support it.

Yeah we should be very careful when we are pointing out any religion in india especially. We should give mutual respect to every religion in india

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Like Pakistan - a Muslim country, Modi and other BJP leaders are trying to make India as a Hindu country. Very few people were in BJP earlier. But now they became one of the strongest political party in our country. If they become more powerful, the condition of the people in other religions will be critical. Modi madly believe in mythology and try to divide the country on the basis of religion - the people who believe in Hinduism in one group and the people of other religions in the other group. 

Before blindly going by the opposition view of BJP and Mr Modi which is mostly for political gains, I advise you to go through this link which Kalyani has provided with and let us know what your opinion is, does it matter to you ? and more importantly can you think of Hindus ever doing the same thing to the minorities? Modi is a very fair leader so stop spreading such malicious rumors about a leader who is committed to working for the nation , not one community !

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

That's the problem with some members. They do not go through the web link provided by the thread starters. In this case Kalyani has provided a beautiful link that explains how Hindus suffered due to different Muslim invasions. And the best part of the article is, the writer was a Muslim Historian. My sincere advise to all such members is to read the article before posting their opinions.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.