Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am pretty much sure that there is no single woman in this country or infact across Globe who has not experienced a sexual abuse in some or other form. We are brought up in such a way that many of the things seem to be a normal part of our life. We don't even realize that it is an abuse and we stay mum over it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am pretty much sure that there is no single woman in this country or infact across Globe who has not experienced a sexual abuse in some or other form. We are brought up in such a way that many of the things seem to be a normal part of our life. We don't even realize that it is an abuse and we stay mum over it.

I can sort of agree to this. It's not just women, men are bullied too and do face harassment in some shape or form. Overall, people should not be very tolerant and should express themselves more freely and should object to any kind of abuse.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is the same pretty much everywhere..most people f the time it is the women who are victims and men being at the receiving end would be a rarity and in very small numbers.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.