We can achieve anything through our meditation.
The process of meditation :
Sit comfortable on the floor or on the chair.
If you are sitting on the floor , then see that your skin not touch the ground so please spread a bedsheet or cloth and sit on it.
If you are siting in chair then take a pillow and place it under your feet.
Keep you spinal code straight.
take long breath.
then keep your palms at you noval.
then slowly close your eyes.
now concentrate on you.
take breath and exhale.
Now image yourself from top to bottom how you look
after you close your eyes you will get alot of thoughts in your mind. you should cut those thoughts and concentrate.
Try to do this of you age number time. that means if your age is 20 then try to do meditation for 20 minutes. then slowly open your eyes.

The day you followed this process, you try to observe. everything will be positive to you. whatever you think will gets happen.

If you do meditation at open place like terrus it give more good results.
If you do meditation when your are hunger it will give imediate results.

I hope you follow these steps and do meditation and escape from stress and everything and get positive energy and positives to your life.

Best regards
thankyou

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing such a nice tips for meditation. I think its right way to start meditation.I will try.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for nice tips about meditation.I will try it from today.Let see about result.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, meditation is very useful and essential in this stress full life.
Mediation is good for concentration of mind and peace. This will remove stress. However, the prime importance is of positive and optimist attitude. This will always help solve problems and maintain peace of mind and get success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, guys with experience only i wrote this forum. i did meditation for 1 year. In that one year everything used to be positive with me. but as my dad restricted me to goto upstair. so i started doing in my room but no better result. so i stoped it. but meditation is really helpful for geting positives and happiness in our life

I do agree with you Sarala on the point that if it is done in an open place it will yield a better result for us. Meditation is a key now-a-days and through it we can have better control on our mind, senses and concentration....!
this is absolutely right . nice sharing.
This is a nice information shared to us it helps us.Thank you for sharing this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

guys thank you for your congrats but please suggest me something to convince my dad who is not letting me to go up on terrus and do meditation

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.