It is sure, we will be motivated if we receive good appreciation for our hard work. Some such moments may not fade away from our memory even after years?
Can you quote 1 or 2 such real incidents of your life which you got real appreciation from someone from the bottom of your heart, which still inspires you a lot??? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think many times i am appreciated by my BOSS.He says when i don't come to office/on leave production of the unit suffers a lot. :laugh:
I think many times i am appreciated by my BOSS.He says when i don't come to office/on leave production of the unit suffers a lot. :laugh:

Actually, I first read it as 'He says when i don't come to office/on leave production of the unit 'never'suffers a lot.' :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Actually, I first read it as 'He says when i don't come to office/on leave production of the unit 'never'suffers a lot.' :cheer:

hehehe but you read it wrong. :woohoo:

And actually i am appreciated only by words and when the time comes for appraisal i find myself at the bottom. :evil: I don't know why?. :( And i know my BOSS also don't feel good for it but he is also helpless as some seniour management donot know about my potential may be i need to do some thing extra ordinary to catch their attention. :)
During government service, I got choices deputation posting. This is possible only when one gets appreciation in annual reports. Now while in profession, i am appreciated by clients.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And actually i am appreciated only by words and when the time comes for appraisal i find myself at the bottom. :evil: I don't know why?. :( And i know my BOSS also don't feel good for it but he is also helpless as some seniour management donot know about my potential may be i need to do some thing extra ordinary to catch their attention. :)

same is the case of my husband too!!!!

Where are you working? In which company?

Meera sandhu

same is the case of my husband too!!!!

Where are you working? In which company?

Its a MNC automobile company supplies material to major OEMs like TATA,M&M,MUL,HONDA and many others.I will send to the name via PM. :)
I got appreciation in my old office in cricket as our team lost 5 wickets for 30 runs and I had taken score of 120 for the loss of 8 wickets then I got a good name as a batsmen and appreciation from my manager.
0028fggg.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I got appreciation in my old office in cricket as our team lost 5 wickets for 30 runs and I had taken score of 120 for the loss of 8 wickets then I got a good name as a batsmen and appreciation from my manager.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6368]}

Meera sandhu
Not in salary but only in words. So I left that company. :( :( :(
spaz_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not in salary but only in words. So I left that company. :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6375]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.