Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sharing can gives us some kind of relief.Sometime we want to share something with our near ones but we can't share.Sometime the situation may not be the right time to share.Then I share with my best friend and just drop the burden from my heart.

I share with those people on whom I have confidence that they would show me some way out in some form or other. Not with all round me.
I share my problems only whom I trust and whom I never meet again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Rambabu it is not good to share any professional problem with spouse and personal/domestic problems with collegues. Even I do follow the same things strictly

That's what everyone does no one shares problems with people whom they don't trust. :blink:

In most of the cases people share problems with their parents and its right to do so as they understand us well. :)
Some problems are not good to share with the parents. If we share then they worry alot

That's what everyone does no one shares problems with people whom they don't trust. :blink:

In most of the cases people share problems with their parents and its right to do so as they understand us well. :)

Better and also it depends on your age and your openness with your parents..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
some times our sharing with parents will be a punishment for us. So better thing 1000 times before sharing any thing with the parents

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.