Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the parliamentary system, suitability is nothing but enjoying support of majority in parliament.

True. But mere numbers can prove a person's capabilities ?

There is no other criteria. somebody whom you consider capable cannot be PM if he has no majority.

Unfortunately that's the fact. I'm not denying your statement. What I wanted to say is numbers can be boosted with a price, but not the capabilities.

Very true ! many things can happen between the cup and the lip, so by the time the elctions are announced many equations would come up and many different combinations would take place and one cannot rule out the possibility that BJP may be able to form the government in a coalition set up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the parliamentary system, suitability is nothing but enjoying support of majority in parliament.

There is no other criteria. somebody whom you consider capable cannot be PM if he has no majority.

Unfortunately that's the fact. I'm not denying your statement. What I wanted to say is numbers can be boosted with a price, but not the capabilities.

You never know in politics, everything is possible. It's like a camel, you never know where and which side would it be facing until it sat finally. Tomorrow you can see the same sat of ministers ruling over this country all over again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You never know in politics, everything is possible. It's like a camel, you never know where and which side would it be facing until it sat finally. Tomorrow you can see the same sat of ministers ruling over this country all over again.

True. For the same reason, one cannot predict pin pointedly who will form the government and who can be a better PM. For example, the parties who favoured Telangana state formation yesterday , changed their colours seeing the disturbances caused due to bifurcation which are rocking the state now.

Unfortunately that's the fact. I'm not denying your statement. What I wanted to say is numbers can be boosted with a price, but not the capabilities.[/quote

Incapable person cannot manage to get support of majority in parliament. First, he has to get confidence of his own party, then the allies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True. For the same reason, one cannot predict pin pointedly who will form the government and who can be a better PM. For example, the parties who favoured Telangana state formation yesterday , changed their colours seeing the disturbances caused due to bifurcation which are rocking the state now.

Yes politicians are true champions of fence crossing. They can reverse their own statement so shamelessly. They do not consider even recorded statements on camera as their own.

Yes politicians are true champions of fence crossing. They can reverse their own statement so shamelessly. They do not consider even recorded statements on camera as their own.

They have their own weapons. They will simply dismiss with a statement, "The press distorted my statement."

They have their own weapons. They will simply dismiss with a statement, "The press distorted my statement."

Or the tape is forged one, I never said this. I never signed there......... and the story goes on.

Or the tape is forged one, I never said this. I never signed there......... and the story goes on.

Lying is an art recognised by all through out the world. But Our politicians gave a new colour and added a fourth dimension to the art of lying. Innovators of the highest order. If there is a Nobel prize for lying, I bet we will be the winners every year.
In my views Narendra Modi can be best PM among these three.

Be positive
I also like Rajnath singh because he is favoring to Narendra Modi and understanding current situation of BJP and India.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.