The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why so unambitious mam??
yes, i agree that the site has come a long way from where it was three years ago(Yes i was there too :p ) but cant with full dedication from both its core members and the admin and with the inclusion of many more features, boddunan achieve much more. Also my question was not boddunan-centric... i was more or less talking about the idea of getting paid from a website.

Also mam can you elaborate the limitations mentioned by you, i am sure it will give us all a better under standing of the problems and maybe come out with a solution :)

I am not being unambitious Deven, but just being realistic! To make you feel happy, I can perhaps paint quite rosy pictures but that would be all just fantasy. So far as my personal limitations are concerned, they are of time, since I have other full-time obligations as translator and content writer, so is the case with others associated with this website. Also, I understand that you are referring to earning full-time only from online jobs, but ask yourself, do YOU have the potential to earn in such a manner? (You means general example, not specifically you) I know there are others who earn a decent amount of money online, but can they afford to quit regular jobs to dedicate fully on online jobs? Is there a certainty or assurety that working ONLY on online jobs can help you fulfill all your financial needs?

Again, my question involves a futuristic boddunan. A boddunan of around have the size of facebook. Wouldn't you bank on a site that big which had evolved precisely by the collective efforts of its members and admin, to pay you enough.
But again these are my thoughts and i have often been accused of being a "die hard visionary"
Ps: i have never earned a penny from boddunan :p

I am again reiterating that the future boddunan you are trying to project will depend on its users and users alone! So you decide if you want to take us all there!

As you have never earned a single penny, I can safely assume that you are only a visionary and not the doer! :P :P

haha:p but just to be clear, i haven't earned not because i couldn't but because i felt it was not worth the time. But the "future boddunan" may provide just enough to attract people like me to stay connected with the site.
Why so unambitious mam??
yes, i agree that the site has come a long way from where it was three years ago(Yes i was there too :p ) but cant with full dedication from both its core members and the admin and with the inclusion of many more features, boddunan achieve much more. Also my question was not boddunan-centric... i was more or less talking about the idea of getting paid from a website.

Also mam can you elaborate the limitations mentioned by you, i am sure it will give us all a better under standing of the problems and maybe come out with a solution :)

I am not being unambitious Deven, but just being realistic! To make you feel happy, I can perhaps paint quite rosy pictures but that would be all just fantasy. So far as my personal limitations are concerned, they are of time, since I have other full-time obligations as translator and content writer, so is the case with others associated with this website. Also, I understand that you are referring to earning full-time only from online jobs, but ask yourself, do YOU have the potential to earn in such a manner? (You means general example, not specifically you) I know there are others who earn a decent amount of money online, but can they afford to quit regular jobs to dedicate fully on online jobs? Is there a certainty or assurety that working ONLY on online jobs can help you fulfill all your financial needs?

Again, my question involves a futuristic boddunan. A boddunan of around have the size of facebook. Wouldn't you bank on a site that big which had evolved precisely by the collective efforts of its members and admin, to pay you enough.
But again these are my thoughts and i have often been accused of being a "die hard visionary"

I am again reiterating that the future boddunan you are trying to project will depend on its users and users alone! So you decide if you want to take us all there!

As you have never earned a single penny, I can safely assume that you are only a visionary and not the doer! :P :P

haha:p but just to be clear, i haven't earned not because i couldn't but because i felt it was not worth the time. But the "future boddunan" may provide just enough to attract people like me to stay connected with the site.

Hmmm....I wonder why then you are wasting so much time now here if its not worth your time??/ :blink: :whistle:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why so unambitious mam??

Hmmm....I wonder why then you are wasting so much time now here if its not worth your time??/ :blink: :whistle:

Just got through my exams, got nothing better to do now to be honest. Also im inching closer to the 1500 mark :p
This thread is still wide open and desperately in need of some innovative ideas of features that can help improve this site.
The categories and points provided here is good. I think boddunan can introduce a new category - "ad clicking". This will give us some extra cash credits.
The categories and points provided here is good. I think boddunan can introduce a new category - "ad clicking". This will give us some extra cash credits.

Ad clicking will lead to more chaos and may further lead to deterioration of the site. Let me tell you, no site will thrive if there is an absence of Team work involving Administration and its members,.

Ad clicking will lead to more chaos and may further lead to deterioration of the site. Let me tell you, no site will thrive if there is an absence of Team work involving Administration and its members,.

We should not compare the site to social sites like Facebook and twitter which are mainly intended for social interaction. Boddunan as its name implies is for increasing knowlege. The theme of the site is- Inbformation creatres wealth. The 'wealth' is not just what you earn from the site. One who is busy on Boddunan besides earning points and cash increases his knowledge and language skills that help him in other work also. To elucidate my English language skill and typing speed improved on Boddunan. This helps me in my legal drafting on central excise as well.

Most of our members are part time. The editors and moderatrors are also part time. My own main job is central excise consultancy and I devote as much time as possible on Buddunan. But if some members want to work full time on the site, there is nothing to stop them. The income depends on quantum and quality both. One may write maximum five articles a day. If these qre quality articles, this may fetch Rs. 500/- per day. He may get some more cash by way of revenue share and weekly leader prize. Earning Rs. 8000/- to 10,000/- is thus possible. I think that some of our members like Sandhya Rani earned quite impressive amouints in short periods. Two of our members have more than Rs. 30,000/- in short span.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani

We should not compare the site to social sites like Facebook and twitter which are mainly intended for social interaction. Boddunan as its name implies is for increasing knowlege. The theme of the site is- Inbformation creatres wealth. The 'wealth' is not just what you earn from the site. One who is busy on Boddunan besides earning points and cash increases his knowledge and language skills that help him in other work also. To elucidate my English language skill and typing speed improved on Boddunan. This helps me in my legal drafting on central excise as well.

Most of our members are part time. The editors and moderatrors are also part time. My own main job is central excise consultancy and I devote as much time as possible on Buddunan. But if some members want to work full time on the site, there is nothing to stop them. The income depends on quantum and quality both. One may write maximum five articles a day. If these qre quality articles, this may fetch Rs. 500/- per day. He may get some more cash by way of revenue share and weekly leader prize. Earning Rs. 8000/- to 10,000/- is thus possible. I think that some of our members like Sandhya Rani earned quite impressive amouints in short periods. Two of our members have more than Rs. 30,000/- in short span.

True. Your income is directly proportional to the effort you put in. And in this process one should not forget the most important factor, 'Quality.'

So what you are suggesting is that people should directly click on ads and they get paid for it.?..Good raw idea but if you give more thought to it you will realize that it would not work out for a long time as the people who are advertising will soon realize what the site is doing and those clicks will not be considered genuine and might eventually lead to the withdrawal of their ads from the site.

But a good start none the less...keep em coming guys!!
We are free to give our opinion regarding any site on facebook. I like Boddunan. I have clicked "Likes". There may be peoples who may not like or don't will to click "Likes or Dislikes". I think many people don't care for it. Many of us don't even comment in favour the site. The truth is we all like Boddunan that's why we are here. The number of people online everyday is the real publicity of the site and not the facebook's "Likes/Dislikes".
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.