Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is a learning process and we all learn from our mistakes. If we do not test failures we may not be able to appreciate the sweetness of success. Life will knock you down several times and everyone has to experience the sadness and failures. But again it teaches us to appreciate the good moments and makes us stronger. It is always wise to learn from these mistakes and events and not repeat them.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

That's an apt interpretation. That's what i intended.

Thank you. I love these kinds of thread..I think all of us do..interpreting illustrations...but not able to add any illustration though!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes. Life teaches us. That's why we say life is a teacher. Those who heed the teachers shoot ahead. Those who fail remain at the bottom rung of the ladder.
Yes and we should also remember that some rise high and some rise higher. So we should go on easy with our lives and enjoy the present moment.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

That's an apt interpretation. That's what i intended.

Thank you. I love these kinds of thread..I think all of us do..interpreting illustrations...but not able to add any illustration though!

Ability to add an illustration to the thread something I got fortunately and accidentally. And Mousumi, a creator needs such interpreters and analyzers that makes him know if he's in the right path or drifted away from the concept. That's what I found in you for which I owe my gratitude to you. Let your clan multiply.
This post and your illustration reminded me of the story of King Bruce. It is indeed a valuable lesson, the more number of times you fail, you are only learning more and more valuable lessons on the path to winning and success because you keep learning what not to do and ultimately find the correct way.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
This post and your illustration reminded me of the story of King Bruce. It is indeed a valuable lesson, the more number of times you fail, you are only learning more and more valuable lessons on the path to winning and success because you keep learning what not to do and ultimately find the correct way.

Absolutely . After seeing the spider's endeavors to weave the web despite failures, the exiled king Bruce goes back and wins back his kingdom. What an inspiring story!! If one wants to learn every spec in the nature teaches . Even the tiny creatures like ants, bees and spiders have many things to teach us. Only thing is one has tohave the will to learn.

Absolutely . After seeing the spider's endeavors to weave the web despite failures, the exiled king Bruce goes back and wins back his kingdom. What an inspiring story!! If one wants to learn every spec in the nature teaches . Even the tiny creatures like ants, bees and spiders have many things to teach us. Only thing is one has tohave the will to learn.

Very true...the source of inspiration could be anything, from a tiny insect like a spider or a ant. The crux is that, you have to be able to see it. From Maharana Pratap, his wife was his biggest inspiration. Defeated, tired and exhausted, broken in mind and spirit, having lost most of his near and dear ones, he was hiding in the forest with his family and a few of his trusted men. He was so broken that he wanted to give up everything and commit suicide. It was then that his wife had plenty to speak, she opened his eyes and revived his spirit of vengeance and patriotism. That was how he could fight for almost 25 years with his enemies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very true...the source of inspiration could be anything, from a tiny insect like a spider or a ant. The crux is that, you have to be able to see it. From Maharana Pratap, his wife was his biggest inspiration. Defeated, tired and exhausted, broken in mind and spirit, having lost most of his near and dear ones, he was hiding in the forest with his family and a few of his trusted men. He was so broken that he wanted to give up everything and commit suicide. It was then that his wife had plenty to speak, she opened his eyes and revived his spirit of vengeance and patriotism. That was how he could fight for almost 25 years with his enemies.

History is replete with such inspiring stories. Had those Heroes and great men who were beaten backed away, they wouldnt have found a place in the folios of history but for their inspiration and will to learn.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is said that every failure is a stepping stone to success. No failure is total. Failur means partial success. Next attempt may turn this in full success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.