Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

That's an apt interpretation. That's what i intended.

Thank you. I love these kinds of thread..I think all of us do..interpreting illustrations...but not able to add any illustration though!

Ability to add an illustration to the thread something I got fortunately and accidentally. And Mousumi, a creator needs such interpreters and analyzers that makes him know if he's in the right path or drifted away from the concept. That's what I found in you for which I owe my gratitude to you. Let your clan multiply.

I am honored sir! And let us hope there would be meaningful addition to my clan :) soon!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: rambabu
Well, let me interpret this illustration without considering the thread title. To me it looks like this man has lost all hopes, is too tired even to literally walk, who faced a big failure, which has made him lose all faith. To me he looks utterly woebegone and distressed.

That's an apt interpretation. That's what i intended.

Thank you. I love these kinds of thread..I think all of us do..interpreting illustrations...but not able to add any illustration though!

Ability to add an illustration to the thread something I got fortunately and accidentally. And Mousumi, a creator needs such interpreters and analyzers that makes him know if he's in the right path or drifted away from the concept. That's what I found in you for which I owe my gratitude to you. Let your clan multiply.

I am honored sir! And let us hope there would be meaningful addition to my clan :) soon!

Glad to see members like you. If all of us do our bit, Forums are bound to become A Hub of knowledge.
It is said that every failure is a stepping stone to success. No failure is total. Failur means partial success. Next attempt may turn this in full success.

Well said Sir. Failure is a reminder that one is already on the path to success. A few more attempts would bestow success. One who takes this hidden message reaches top.

It often happens that one loses hope when only one attempt more would have given him success.

Exactly. That's why peers say, " Never Never Give up. "

I would also add - when you have tried and failed amny times , analyse why this is so and change your strategy rather than give up. Sometimes one may have to give up ultimately because you cannot win all the time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is said that every failure is a stepping stone to success. No failure is total. Failur means partial success. Next attempt may turn this in full success.

Well said Sir. Failure is a reminder that one is already on the path to success. A few more attempts would bestow success. One who takes this hidden message reaches top.

It often happens that one loses hope when only one attempt more would have given him success.

I would also add - when you have tried and failed amny times , analyse why this is so and change your strategy rather than give up. Sometimes one may have to give up ultimately because you cannot win all the time !

Of course, giving up is the last resort. But it indicates that the person has set an unachievable goal. That's setting a wrong goal.
Yes what you said is right if one fails to achieve success despite trying many times, it's understood that there is something wrong in your strategy. It has to be rearranged and see that the earlier mistakes are not repeated.

Of course, giving up is the last resort. But it indicates that the person has set an unachievable goal. That's setting a wrong goal.
Yes what you said is right if one fails to achieve success despite trying many times, it's understood that there is something wrong in your strategy. It has to be rearranged and see that the earlier mistakes are not repeated.

Patience is the key to success. People who are involving in R&D work get lose always before they release a successful product. A person in R&D team may live or not at the time of its release but the product will tell how much work he made towards its success. Failure is temporary and success is not permanent.
Because success is not permanent, one has to constantly update his strengths. Number One position is not assured always. Tomorrow someone who is is more competent will overtake you if you do not update your strengths.
Success is not permanent when you do not update yourself to the real world situations. In this situation man can get defeat but his knowledge will never fail, it tells him what to do and how to succeed. Knowledge is power. By utilizing the knowledge in the right path success will continue ever.
Outdated knowledge will never be useful. Having knowledge in Veda is not enough. He has to update his knowledge in Vedas in tune with the Nuclear age.

It could also be that there are other obstacles which you are unable to overcome ..Like they say there is no point in breaking your head against a wall, since you are the one to get hurt no matter how hard you try ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It could also be that there are other obstacles which you are unable to overcome ..Like they say there is no point in breaking your head against a wall, since you are the one to get hurt no matter how hard you try ..

When encountered with obstacles which cannot be overcome, of course it's wise to give up. No use of lamenting over the failures of that kind,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.