Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Majority of the FB users believe in vanity and Show. Despite this FB has uses too. Some of the users could raise funds to help an ailing patient. FB enabled procuring  of funds

Facebook is probably the only place where females beat males at least in numbers ...It could be because of fake female ids or the figures may have been exaggerated !!!

facebook

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

My Paintings were in tact. I don't know about their position now as I'm not active in FB. StumbleUpon has given me more coverage to my articles as it is one of the recognized websites by Google for boosting web traffic.

You should use Pinterest for saving and sharing your artwork. It's one site which will take your work to newer heights in quicker time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After using WhatsApp my usage of Facebook has gone down significantly. I find my US friends are much more on Facebook instead of on Whatsapp.

Choices. Depends on choices and the respective end use of the users.

Whatsapp is instantaneous to use and receive. No need of logging in. Now one can also talk. FB rightly recognized its reach and bought it out at nearly 20-24 billion dollars. FB has now become somewhat boring. Yes to each his choice,

Still, Facebook keeps on updating and changing new things to its front page. Facebook was created to socialize with other friends. It motive is achieved and now they try to come out wih other different options which could be added advantage to users.

Want to make each day Accountable

I hope so. If they come up with more creative and thought provoking features, it's popularity soars high further.

There is lot of competition out there in the world of Socializing. Creative people in company like facebook do come out with new things which are unique.

Want to make each day Accountable

O course thats how it has become so hugely popular because it is reinventing itself according to the needs of the society and its users ...They will keep doing it stay on top or else some other site will overtake them!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.