Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Till day before yesterday Delhi had a warm winter but for the last two days it's quite cold.

True, before two days it was sunny during day time, but from last two days it was foggy in day time also.

http://www.comparenshop.in

In our area, it is too cold in the night and early morning, which is not the usual case.

suni51 wrote:

The temperature in North India is unexpectedly high this year. We have not used many woolens so far.  

But from last two days temperature has declined a bit. Its too cold in the morning as I feel very lazy to go for work in the morning as I have been in the morning shifts these days.

usha manohar wrote:

In mangalore normally the weather is either pleasant, warm and warmer all through the year, so not much change this year. We are having the best of pleasant weather now with warm days and cool nights, which will change in another 2 or 3 weeks when summer sets in ..

It is right that weather of your area warm and warmer through the year, but winter have its own enjoy. You don't like to experience pink cold.

Delhi is now experiencing its share of winter and I am worried now because from tomorrow each and every school is to reopen after the winter vacation. I am really feeling sorry for my son and other children. Almost by 6:30 to 7:30 in the morning most of the school children catch their school buses and that is really pathetic.

shampasaid

In my state, irregular weather conditions are taking place. This is winter. Generally we used to experience chilling cold during this month. But now there is no trace of cold till now. At times, during nights, we are experiencing a bit of cold that is just above the normal.

From last 4 - 5 days the winter has come back. Few days before people started saying that winter has gone, but now the weather has taken big U turn and entire north India is feeling cold. The weather reports are saying that this will continue for the next few days.

The weather conditions are varying from place to place. In my state AP, while the Agency regions are experiencing severe cold (Araku Valley ), Just its neighboring regions like Vizag are experiencing neither cold nor hot weather.

rambabu wrote:

The weather conditions are varying from place to place. In my state AP, while the Agency regions are experiencing severe cold (Araku Valley ), Just its neighboring regions like Vizag are experiencing neither cold nor hot weather.

True, India is a country in which weather and culture vary from place to place. Rajasthan is desert area, while Himalayan region is cold area and so on.

In the same State, just a few Kms away, not only weather, the dialects, religious rituals vary vastly. You can also observe, related to religious beliefs and weather conditions vary. India is a country of diversities, while staying united. This kind of Unity in diversity, you cannot find in any country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.