Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Right now, here in Mangalore and the entire coastal area around here , we are having the best weather possible since we have pleasant nights and tolerable days In fact this is the best time for spending time outdoors and for gardening and to grow new plants

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For the first time in this season, I felt chilly during yesterday night. I felt a bit of cold during my morning walk. But , because I walked briskly, now I felt warm.

usha manohar wrote:

Right now, here in Mangalore and the entire coastal area around here , we are having the best weather possible since we have pleasant nights and tolerable days In fact this is the best time for spending time outdoors and for gardening and to grow new plants

In coastal areas the weather remains almost pleasant whole year, but in places like Rajasthan, we feel hot during summer and cold during winter. In my town Pilani, the temperature in summers goes more than 45, and near to zero in winter.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In coastal areas the weather remains almost pleasant whole year, but in places like Rajasthan, we feel hot during summer and cold during winter. In my town Pilani, the temperature in summers goes more than 45, and near to zero in winter.

In my place Vizag,AP  where there were no extreme conditions like Rajasthan, now since a couple of days, we are experiencing severe cold during nights. During day time, it's neither cold nor hot. In one way, the days are quite enjoyable.

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my place Vizag,AP  where there were no extreme conditions like Rajasthan, now since a couple of days, we are experiencing severe cold during nights. During day time, it's neither cold nor hot. In one way, the days are quite enjoyable.

A minimum temp of 19 -20 degrees is not at all cold but pleasant , definitely not severely cold...Mangalore too has the same temperatures although day time temp is much higher at 35 degrees ...We will have colder nights in the coming weeks as predicted by the weather dept .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.