Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vijay wrote:

Price of Rs 100 is touched on a day and gets reported. Then customers resist and prices start falling. So press is not reporting wrong. But you seem to be alright with a price of Rs 60 per kg !

No, I am not happy with the price of Rs. 60 per kg but I mentioned it to show the style of reporting.

Tomatoes at my place are now Rs.80 per kilo, that is 20 less than what I was paying for them. Are you all still buying tomatoes at such high prices?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Knowing the prices in different places, I feel happy the prices in AP are far lower. Because, Today the price of Tomatoes in the vegetable market is just Rs. 30 per Kilo.

rambabu wrote:

Knowing the prices in different places, I feel happy the prices in AP are far lower. Because, Today the price of Tomatoes in the vegetable market is just Rs. 30 per Kilo.

Do send a few kilos to Pune! grinning.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely Kalyani. Please send your Postal address.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely Kalyani. Please send your Postal address.

Rambabu your state have enough rain. Price of tomatoes may be come down in coming days. enjoy these.

Prices of tomatoes have come down but not others

Yes. in some places prices are still high. But in some places prices of all vegetable have come down. In AP people are very much satisfied with the prices. All the prices of Veggies  have come down especially in Vizag, where I live.

Prices are going to come down but money lost due to high prices  is lost forever

Now the compensation for crop failure is on the Cards in AP

I was talking about the consumer's loss.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.