Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel we are dragging the point too much. What he has done is ethically wrong. But there are so many other leaders who are worse. Like leaders who have multiple wifes and even illegal relations. Is modi not far better than those people in setting example? Why only he is being targeted for this issue and not the other leaders?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

His Dominance shows that he comes from a great family who knows to work hard with their own hand, I salute his family members.

sdfafa

The lady is a teacher who is educated and can drag him to court if she wants. She could have cashed the opportunity to drag him and malign him when the entire opposition raised this point. But she chose to keep herself away. So let's respect the mutual decision of the two individuals. Ethical and non ethical issue comes when one is victimized by other. If she is fine, it's OK. If she is not fine, she can always take the course of law to fight for it.

@MGSingh, we have examples in foreign countries also where a wife on betrayal has not reacted in a way as normally expected. Remember Hillary Clinton forgiving Bill Clinton on TV. 

So politicians too have personal life and personal choices and decisions. There is no third person's yardstick to evaluate ethical and unethical in a couple's choice.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

The lady is a teacher who is educated and can drag him to court if she wants. She could have cashed the opportunity to drag him and malign him when the entire opposition raised this point. But she chose to keep herself away. So let's respect the mutual decision of the two individuals. Ethical and non ethical issue comes when one is victimized by other. If she is fine, it's OK. If she is not fine, she can always take the course of law to fight for it.

@MGSingh, we have examples in foreign countries also where a wife on betrayal has not reacted in a way as normally expected. Remember Hillary Clinton forgiving Bill Clinton on TV. 

So politicians too have personal life and personal choices and decisions. There is no third person's yardstick to evaluate ethical and unethical in a couple's choice.

Do you think the two cases are similar? Ihope you have read the reference which I had given in my earlier comment.

Wonderful and the more and more we do know about PM it reveals some of most outstanding factors of understanding of how simple life and dedication to the nation and how politics could also become one of most outstanding form of service to nation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

Wonderful and the more and more we do know about PM it reveals some of most outstanding factors of understanding of how simple life and dedication to the nation and how politics could also become one of most outstanding form of service to nation.

Mohan, After a long time I am seeing you..

Coming to the topic, Narendra Modi is an iconic figure. He is a committed leader with Vision, His people friendly Schemes made him a Popular politician. As  you  said Modi i is rendering great service to the Nation.

Arunima Singh wrote:

In fact we find far more damaging things happening to other leaders right from the days of Kennedy and for that matter Indian men go around boasting about their own flirtations and many girlfriends while expecting others to be Paragon's of virtue , typical double standards

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

In fact we find far more damaging things happening to other leaders right from the days of Kennedy and for that matter Indian men go around boasting about their own flirtations and many girlfriends while expecting others to be Paragon's of virtue , typical double standards

So true! LOL :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is saying Miyan Biwi Raji, Kya Karega Kagi. If Modi is his wife happy with their life why others have objection.

anil wrote:

It is saying Miyan Biwi Raji, Kya Karega Kagi. If Modi is his wife happy with their life why others have objection.

Yes,  why others should poke over in to the personal matters of others ? This is nothing but mud slinging over Mod's Government.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.