Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I think that if Muslim women demonstrate in favor of retaining triple talaque they are doing so under pressure of their community and its leaders.

You are spot on , they demonstrate because they have been brainwashed. We had one here , college girls demonstrating against the university for having allowed sone colleges to ban burqua inside the campus and along with that they were also shouting against triple talaq..the funny thing s that a couple of girls sitting there , known to me were very happy when triple talaq bill was introduced!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With due respect to ladies, I would like to add that now the time has come when women should come forward and grab the opportunity waiting so eagerly for them. Why do you think you are inferior to your men counterparts when you can do wonders with your ability and skills? I think women have better ability of multitasking and concentration power but they lack in just place, their physical strength. They will have to find a way to come over this weakness and there is nothing that can stop them. All the best... 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

With due respect to ladies, I would like to add that now the time has come when women should come forward and grab the opportunity waiting so eagerly for them. Why do you think you are inferior to your men counterparts when you can do wonders with your ability and skills? I think women have better ability of multitasking and concentration power but they lack in just place, their physical strength. They will have to find a way to come over this weakness and there is nothing that can stop them. All the best... 

I think the ladies of the upcoming generation do not consider themselves inferior to their counterparts. That time has passed by. It is really refreshing to see the young girls aiming big and achieving it too. I always end up comparing myself with them and repent for wasting the most precious time of my life.   

shampasaid

When we talk of women we must refer to Muslim women also.  They are weighed down by dogma and Islamic rhetoric. Till they are liberated like Hindu and Christian women equality of women is a pipe dream. 

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think that if Muslim women demonstrate in favor of retaining triple talaque they are doing so under pressure of their community and its leaders.

You are spot on , they demonstrate because they have been brainwashed. We had one here , college girls demonstrating against the university for having allowed sone colleges to ban burqua inside the campus and along with that they were also shouting against triple talaq..the funny thing s that a couple of girls sitting there , known to me were very happy when triple talaq bill was introduced!!!

That is so true. No policy, no government and no law can help you until and unless you know your mind and you decide what you want and what influences you should have??

Sad picture of young women protesting against progressive moves and that too the so called educated ones. 

No reforms come without facing a great protest and revolt. So progressive women including the illiterate but empowered ones will move ahead despite of revolt . and protest. These pseudo religious protestors will waste their lifetime and of many of their generation and upcoming generations by being a bad influence on them.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think the ladies of the upcoming generation do not consider themselves inferior to their counterparts. That time has passed by. It is really refreshing to see the young girls aiming big and achieving it too. I always end up comparing myself with them and repent for wasting the most precious time of my life.   

I agree with you Shampa that women and young girls no way feel they are inferior to men, with still a lot many exceptions. With each passing day, girls are breaking more bastions that were held by men. It was indeed an immense pleasure to me to see three young girls in the role of fighter pilots in the Indian history for the first time. However, I do not think that you have wasted precious time by not working outside home. Women equality or emancipation does not necessarily mean that they have to be essentially working outside in some good job etc. The mere fact that you are able to take care of your home in a much better way than uneducated women is sufficient enough. There should be no pressure to be ambitious or making good money to feel good about us. The fact that I am doing a good job keeping my home, rearing a good and responsible person out of my kid, being respected and loved by the family and being able to take decisions is also a good thing.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.