Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch, next comes "limited number of children per family" bill with strict restrictions and uniform civil code is in pipeline for a long time. 

At present most of Hindus and some other communities are not interested in big family. Even peoples who are living in rural area and less educated, their preference is 2-3 children. 

Muslims do not believe in it and that's why they have a higher birth rate than anybody else

Narendra Modi definitely has been a leader who has gone for decisive actions exercising his political will and has not gone for populist decision. Uniform Civil code and strict population control bill is something that needs to be done soon. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Narendra Modi definitely has been a leader who has gone for decisive actions exercising his political will and has not gone for populist decision. Uniform Civil code and strict population control bill is something that needs to be done soon. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree , lesser the population , more progressive a society becomes. Uniform Civil code has been implemented by almost all nations in the world except us because our earlier leaders wanted to show off their secularistic tendencies, which has now backfired on them. Even the minorities have begun questioning their intentions ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree , lesser the population , more progressive a society becomes. Uniform Civil code has been implemented by almost all nations in the world except us because our earlier leaders wanted to show off their secularistic tendencies, which has now backfired on them. Even the minorities have begun questioning their intentions ..

I agree. Uniform Civil code was neglected because until now, the governments concerned themselves with only creating and maintaining their vote banks and hence the triple talaq bill was also opposed until now. But I guess, it won't be much further into future until the code is put in place. Also I think, minorities are now waking up to the true colors of those who they saw as their leaders and realise that Modi is not just about Hindutva but means true development of the whole country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

India will easily take good care of Kashmir, only thing is to manage the wrong statements and rumours,

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch, next comes "limited number of children per family" bill with strict restrictions and uniform civil code is in pipeline for a long time. 

At present most of Hindus and some other communities are not interested in big family. Even peoples who are living in rural area and less educated, their preference is 2-3 children. 

Muslims do not believe in it and that's why they have a higher birth rate than anybody else

It is right they don't believe is family planning. I think it is their policy to increase their population to get majority on Hindus. 

epraneeth77 wrote:

India will easily take good care of Kashmir, only thing is to manage the wrong statements and rumours,

Yes Pakistan is using rumors as a weapon. They are not able to do any thing against India. Today I read is news paper, Imran Khan said that Indian nuclear bombs are in control of wrong person. BJP is Hindu supporter so countries of world think for it. 

More than the world community it is the enemy within that is far more harmful. When you have Kashmiri's like Shehla Rashid and her kind who have made use of tax payers generosity and got educated at the best of universities , now spew venom , it is far more difficult because there are any number of individuals ( I refuse to call them liberals and intellectuals ) who support her and point fingers at the PM and the ruling government. They shd be ignored and any action taken against them may win them sympathy from those who are undecided.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Shehla Rashid has gone too far this time. She made serious allegations against Indian Army boldly stating on Twitter that they were ransacking houses in Shopian, damaging property and torturing people with mike kept close so their screams could be heard far. A criminal case has been filed against her. I think it is high time now that these perverts from JNU are now chargesheeted for being antinationals and thrown in prison.

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/criminal-case-against-former-jnu-student-shehla-rashid-over-kashmir-tweets-immediate-arrest-sought/1679305/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.