Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Out of 18 districts of J&K only 4-5 districts in Kashmir valley are opposing this but rest of them have nothing to say against A370. In fact at least 1o districts of Jammu region and 2 in Ladakh are happy with this move. Government has to keep a constant vigil on these 3-4 districts and handle the situation with strong hands. Normalcy will come back but it will take time. Kashmir case is like a surgery case where the patient is in now ICU and will take time when it will be allowed to go out.

True...even the army is very happy with the overall move. Most Kashmiri students, people from bordering remote villages who have not seen even a single penny of money that was given to Kashmir until now for development, students, all are extremely happy with the move and are supporting Modi government. It is only the opposition, separatists, pro-Pakis and leftists who have a lot to lose by way of terror fundings are the ones who are not happy about it.

Today is meeting of cabinet, Modi will give big package to Jammu and Kashmir and Laddakh.

Article 370 is dead and gone. Let's salute Modi for his guts something which Nehru lacked.

I agree Modiji has lot of guts. But no plans and proper execution at all.  wo modiji k biopic mai ek dialogue tha "jo decision ek minute mai na lia jaaye wo decision nahi". he made that dialogue real

Modi thinks a lot before taking abrupt actions. If political actions especially related to war were taken in minutes there was every possibility that we all would have gone to our makers long before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ACommonMan wrote:

I agree Modiji has lot of guts. But no plans and proper execution at all.  wo modiji k biopic mai ek dialogue tha "jo decision ek minute mai na lia jaaye wo decision nahi". he made that dialogue real

A person who has the guts to take major decisions and implement it in a nation that is torn with corruption and communalism is truly a brave and great leader.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
ACommonMan wrote:

A person who has the guts to take major decisions and implement it in a nation that is torn with corruption and communalism is truly a brave and great leader.

After 1947 we must agree that Modi is the one leader after Subhash Chandra Bose who has given decisive leadership to the country.Nehru as we all know was a dud and even Indira Gandhi even after a great victory in Bangladesh squandered it when we had 93000 Pakistani soldiers as POWs. Modi reminds me of the great leader  Bismarck  but he has to keep the geo-political scenario in mind and that means military dominance in the region.I hope he will follow it

usha manohar wrote:
ACommonMan wrote:

After 1947 we must agree that Modi is the one leader after Subhash Chandra Bose who has given decisive leadership to the country.Nehru as we all know was a dud and even Indira Gandhi even after a great victory in Bangladesh squandered it when we had 93000 Pakistani soldiers as POWs. Modi reminds me of the great leader  Bismarck  but he has to keep the geo-political scenario in mind and that means military dominance in the region.I hope he will follow it

ACommonMan wrote:

So you are basing your opinion on some dialogue from a movie?? How about the fact that the arrest and investigation of Chidambaram was a well planned move? That removal of article 370 and subsequent actions on J&K bank and other decisions are being planned since June 2018? The very fact that you refuse to accept glaring evidences in spite of them staring in your face is enough to confirm my belief that you are simply one of those leftist secular brigade who will keep crying 'wolf' even when there is no threat all.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
ACommonMan wrote:

So you are basing your opinion on some dialogue from a movie?? How about the fact that the arrest and investigation of Chidambaram was a well planned move? That removal of article 370 and subsequent actions on J&K bank and other decisions are being planned since June 2018? The very fact that you refuse to accept glaring evidences in spite of them staring in your face is enough to confirm my belief that you are simply one of those leftist secular brigade who will keep crying 'wolf' even when there is no threat all.

The leftists have been thoroughly discredited in India. It's pitiable to see Yechury and party commenting. There is no worthwhile opposition in India to Modi at present.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
ACommonMan wrote:

Today I watched launching ceremony of Appachey helicopter at Pathankot. In this month India will also get raffal fighter. Looking India will be dominance in defense field in coming years.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.