I bought a Rubik's cube for my child some days before. I got mad solving it. :woohoo:
Actually, is there any strategy to solve a Rubik's cube? Or is it just based on one's intelligence?
I have shelved it after spending so much time to solve it? :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, it is very difficult and my children solve it very quickly but still I can not.They are very fast than us and I followed them but there is no strategy ,it totally depends upon intelligence and practice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Even then there should be some logic to get that. I think so. You ask your children and tell me :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya It must need long practice and concentration so that we can do it quickly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya I looked very attentively but no rule to solve. It depends upon practice only.

Children Brain Are Very much Anxious To solve Such a Problem But still We are unable to solve this Due To lots of pressure child are free from all type of pressure.
One more thing children can concentrate their mind in one thing very quickly and they become successful.

Let me know if anyone can teach me it now :P

Meera sandhu
One of my friend can do it in 5 minutes. He had practiced this for months.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

One of my friend can do it in 5 minutes. He had practiced this for months.

Can you ask that friend and post it here, how he actually do it? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Oh sandhya it is really difficult. For more practice we can do 2 colors but solving all the colors is impossible. Some expert can do, but we cannot. But still we want to do it then we just need to remove those chips and stick them again according to the colors. :):p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.