Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It test you intelligence who proper you are managing yourself with different Situation.Just keep all same in one line.
This is one of the toughest puzzles ever developed but people have mastered th art of solving it.

Have you solved it ever Suny? :blink:

I have never as i find it too difficult for me. :woohoo:

Actually I do not have one of my own. This was way back my roomy who had one and was master of this art let me use his cube. I managed to do it once with his help. :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is one of the toughest puzzles ever developed but people have mastered th art of solving it.

Have you solved it ever Suny? :blink:

I have never as i find it too difficult for me. :woohoo:

Actually I do not have one of my own. This was way back my roomy who had one and was master of this art let me use his cube. I managed to do it once with his help. :woohoo:

Oh i thought at least you would have done it many times. :laugh:
Still...everyone is trying...... :cheer:

Keep trying and when you get answer, please tell me :P

Meera sandhu
It needs practice and concentration which kids can have and we cannt have... :unsure: Previously I use to do it but now its not possible for me...
I had seen one Man, i don't know the name, but he has a world record of solving Rubik's Cube in very quick time.

I think there are some strategies to solve this cube. Lots of techniques are used in solving.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes by doing best practice with lot of concentration can solve this one easily.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My dad almost correctly arranged the colors but only color he could not do

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My dad almost correctly arranged the colors but only color he could not do

didn't got u.

Want to make each day Accountable

Everyone is saying...I do it earlier, my father do so....lot of technologies involved. Yet, nobody revealing the secret........ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.