Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whenever I make noodles at home, I will definitely add eggs, carrot, cabbage, beans, spring onions....vegetables half cooked. If so, we will get at least some benefit by having this food

my wife does that but i don't anything in the noodles because i don't like cooking. :) Moreover i am bit lazy even cutting onions i don't like. :laugh:
Whenever I make noodles at home, I will definitely add eggs, carrot, cabbage, beans, spring onions....vegetables half cooked. If so, we will get at least some benefit by having this food

my wife does that but i don't anything in the noodles because i don't like cooking. :) Moreover i am bit lazy even cutting onions i don't like. :laugh:

Same here SJ.. Even I don't like cooking.. Specially cutting those stuff. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

:woohoo:

I never had such noodles.. I mostly used to eat plain noodles may be with cabbage and some onions.

Heat vegetable oil/butter/ghee in a pan. Add eggs and a little salt and pepper, stir continuously for 1 minute. Place it in a plate. Then just fry those vegatables.....you can add celery, leeks also...and fry for a few minutes...2 or 3 minutes. Add a little chilli sauce, tomato sauce and soya sauce and coriander leaves. Then add it to the already cooked noodles :P

Meera sandhu

:woohoo:

I never had such noodles.. I mostly used to eat plain noodles may be with cabbage and some onions.

Heat vegetable oil/butter/ghee in a pan. Add eggs and a little salt and pepper, stir continuously for 1 minute. Place it in a plate. Then just fry those vegatables.....you can add celery, leeks also...and fry for a few minutes...2 or 3 minutes. Add a little chilli sauce, tomato sauce and soya sauce and coriander leaves. Then add it to the already cooked noodles :P

Oh no Sandhya this is too much i can't do it.It will take an hour for me if i follow this and cook. :laugh:

Its very difficult for me to cook in this manner. :laugh:
That will surely take time.. Specially cutting those vegetable.. I am happy with the plain one.. ha ha

noodles making is not a great thing.When I am alone at home I make it for me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Don't say that. I can only made this thing properly.. :laugh:

I can't make tea properly.My mother says NO when i ask her if she wants to have tea. :laugh:

I can't make tea properly.My mother says NO when i ask her if she wants to have tea. :laugh:

:laugh: Even I wasn't good .. But my dad force me to make whenever my mom not at home.. So now I can make good tea. B)

Oh no Sandhya this is too much i can't do it.It will take an hour for me if i follow this and cook. :laugh:

Its very difficult for me to cook in this manner. :laugh:

But you will at least get anything benefit while eating that bad stuff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.