The topic is locked.
Not all marriages which are made after matching horoscopes ends in success and not all marriages which are made without seeing horoscope ends in failure. What is the need for this horoscope match making? I can accept there are some things which can be predicted based on our horoscope but not everything.

Please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i do believe in horoscope match making.

And i do believe it is necessary too.
No. Horoscopes are baseless and have nothing to do with compatibility of a man to another woman. Better let the prospective couple decide what is best for them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No , I don't beleive in it also.Heard that it can be written as required.Then what is its credibility?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid wrote: [quote]No , I don't beleive in it also.Heard that it can be written as required.Then what is its credibility? [/quote]

Abid, no it cannot be written just like that! Probably some people who are unscrupulous and out to cheat someone may be doing that!!

Personally, I do believe in horoscopes, but I feel that matching the horoscopes should only be a part of determining if the person is compatible or not! More than the horoscope, focus should be on other aspects of personality such as intellectual, mental make up of the person rather than on only what the horoscope says!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

According to the useless knowledge I have about astrology, time of birth decides the horoscope. Is there a universal time with respect to which we note down the exact time of birth? A child is born at 6 AM in the US. But it isn't 6 AM in India.

Also, the ancients assumed the earth to be the centre of the universe and made their calculations. But we now know what rubbish that is!
I don't believe in horsoscope. It would be more rational to have a pre-marital compulsory medical test to ward off many avoidable problems in future!
"Over the same sea,on the same winds ;
A ship sails in one dirction, another in opposite ;
It is not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes ;
Its the sails ; how they are tied and how they are maneuvered .

Similarly, it is not the FatE that decides where your liFE is going ;
It is all about how you take life and where you take it to!!
That's very nice,Sajeetharan! It is not our Fate but the Rate at which rationality takes roots in our minds that decides our course of life!
Very well said Sajeetharan and Chinmoy!! I just wish that the majority of our population realises this soon, but it seems impossible!!For evidence see what is being shown on TV, more than half the existing channels have horoscopes and predictions being telecast!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It would be desirable to free ourselves from some our beliefs which do not stand the scrutiny of rationality and enlightened minds.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.