Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Chadwick Gray and Laura Spector have found an ingenious way to combine their passion for 19th century art with modern body-painting. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea possess...
Have you ever noticed such cases when, married couple continue their studies in the same class. :evil: :evil: For my first welcome party of BSc, I noticed a strange couple...
For Google employees, in case of death, a surviving spouse or domestic partner will receive 50 percent of the employee's salary every year for a decade. This is just one benefit...
Italian artist Diego Fazo has developed the skill to create photo-realistic drawings using a simple charcoal pencil. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
An attention grabbing Advertisement drives Home the Message directly to the Heart. In the recently released ad by the Bangalore Police urging people not to talk on the phone...
The Maeklong market railway passes right through the middle of a tightly packed market – so tight, that passengers can probably grab a few vegetables as they pass through. The...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11047]} The best thing about this beverage is that it contains Zero Cholesterol. It contains minerals like Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium,...
See for yourself to believe Iceland's northern coast resembles a tiger's head complete....
Asoka, whom the world history holds in high esteem has many firsts to his credit. Many of today's reforms owe their origin to this great emperor. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10234]}
PARENTS craving desire is taken as advantage and the above schools are making money very sweetly, ultimately the children are taught 12th syllabus from 6th standard and put them...
Do you believe that if we imagine with lot of feelings we can turn anything into reality? :blink:
CAN WE HOPE disciplined students who can play a responsible role in society who got education in AC school from play class onwards. is it not the ignorance of parents?
I am a student. I use internet mostly for facebooking & downloading movies & currently to earn some pocket money. Up to day I didn't earn any single paise from the...
Some of the world's greatest leaders like late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, media magnate Oprah Winfrey, the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs to name a few are also among the...
people blame producers. producers blame audience. who is responsible. it is very difficult to change millions of peoples mind. let the fist ful of producers change their mind and...
Most of us write articles on this site. It is sometimes not so easy to get hold of a suitable topic for writing articles that you feel comfortable with....Thats why I prefer to...
I Have seen that many ladies in India,especially housewives belonging to the middle class and upper middle class households are totally dependent on their men folk where finance...
Leonardo Da vinci took 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips . Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in Malaysia...
Truman Capote calls himself as a "Horizontal writer." Because he lies down straight (Supine) with a glass of sherry in one hand and a pencil in another. He neither uses...