Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people face the problem of thinning hair or total baldness . They either go in for a wig or hair transpalnt both of which tend to give an artificial look. Even the stars and celebrities go through this problem.We have heard of Salman Khan, John Travolta etc going in for hair transpalnts and Amitabh Bachan wears a wig for whatever reason. Now there may be hope for many since scientists have come up with a drug that helps re growth of hair ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/New-drug-helps-some-bald-patients-regrow-hair/articleshow/40356261.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Good news for people who suffer from baldness...but since it is still in the testing stage...people have to wait and watch. There are numerous products available in the market..but i guess nothing works..or else why would people, even celebrities would go for a wig or hair transplant.

Decades ago there was no hair transplant either , so wig was the only option...But now with this new find there may be some solution for everyone since both men and women have problem of baldness...

For hair transplant to work..the person should have some hair a not completely bald..but I have known people who have claimed to use various homeopathic and ayurvedic medicines that did not work. If this drug works..nothing like it.

Perhaps the new drug may or may not work. As the new experiments and the revelations may open a new chapter for the baldies. Who can say ?

I doubt if baldness which is genetic can be treated..but definitely such medicines pave way and show a new ray of hope for people who lose their hair for any reason what so ever.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Many people face the problem of thinning hair or total baldness . They either go in for a wig or hair transpalnt both of which tend to give an artificial look. Even the stars and celebrities go through this problem.We have heard of Salman Khan, John Travolta etc going in for hair transpalnts and Amitabh Bachan wears a wig for whatever reason. Now there may be hope for many since scientists have come up with a drug that helps re growth of hair ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/New-drug-helps-some-bald-patients-regrow-hair/articleshow/40356261.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Good news for people who suffer from baldness...but since it is still in the testing stage...people have to wait and watch. There are numerous products available in the market..but i guess nothing works..or else why would people, even celebrities would go for a wig or hair transplant.

Decades ago there was no hair transplant either , so wig was the only option...But now with this new find there may be some solution for everyone since both men and women have problem of baldness...

For hair transplant to work..the person should have some hair a not completely bald..but I have known people who have claimed to use various homeopathic and ayurvedic medicines that did not work. If this drug works..nothing like it.

Perhaps the new drug may or may not work. As the new experiments and the revelations may open a new chapter for the baldies. Who can say ?

I doubt if baldness which is genetic can be treated..but definitely such medicines pave way and show a new ray of hope for people who lose their hair for any reason what so ever.

We should wait and watch. After hair transplant also you should follow the steps and advice given by the hair expert. It costs more. Bald is better than wasting money.
Hair transplantation is good and very effective if done well although it is very expensive and apparently painful for the first week or so...Thats what someone who got it done told me, but this person looks so much better now with a full head of hair instead of a bald patch ! However,if it becomes successful, with this drug , excessive cost and pain will not be there and anyone can easily use it!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We are yet to know the " Success,cost and Pain " aspects of the new drug. Unless, it's utility aspect and success rate is fully ascertained, the scientific community is not going to release it to the world. Till tthat time, we should keep or fingers crossed and wait.
We should wait for the result and if it completely cures then those people affected by baldness will get more self confidence on them.
It's not only curing alopecia areata, it should be able grow natural hair. That's why the experiment has not yet issued an authoritative announcement regarding its success rateand affordability. Which is why the world has to wait.

We should wait and watch. After hair transplant also you should follow the steps and advice given by the hair expert. It costs more. Bald is better than wasting money.

Yes, hair transplant must be costlier..so hope the new drug, when it is launched is well within the reach of the common man.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The new drug has to go a long way, because still its in the initial stages of experimentation. This has been said in the thread link itself.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.