Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Basically we are a corrupt society. For sake of argument we say we do not like corrupt persons. We elect them in hordes all over the country.

It has become a question of electing a leader who is less corrupt..There are very few clean leaders , but they are there in all political parties ..I know of a few of them in my own town and district and they do inspire others too! But a few bad eggs can spoil the entire basket, like it happens in the Indian context.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Goes to show that not all inspiration is positive. People like Jayalalitha , Sasikala and other politicians of their kind set a bad example to citizens and thereby lower the standards .We seem to have more from that category these days..When I hear people supporting these politicians, I feel disillusioned as to what the future would hold ?

Anything that helps us move forward in life is good inspiration ..

Moving forward positively is certainly a good inspiration but the sad part is Jayalalitha type people lead a comfortable life after being the wrong kind of influence. Our society is full of double standard and negative traits get positively highlighted. We are actually going through a tragic trend.   

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Goes to show that not all inspiration is positive. People like Jayalalitha , Sasikala and other politicians of their kind set a bad example to citizens and thereby lower the standards .We seem to have more from that category these days..When I hear people supporting these politicians, I feel disillusioned as to what the future would hold ?

Anything that helps us move forward in life is good inspiration ..

Moving forward positively is certainly a good inspiration but the sad part is Jayalalitha type people lead a comfortable life after being the wrong kind of influence. Our society is full of double standard and negative traits get positively highlighted. We are actually going through a tragic trend.   

I feel that somewhere our justice system has totally failed and that's why influential people are able to get away ! Salman Khan gets away each time, Sanjay Dutt spends more time on parole and gets a suspended sentence , Jayalalithas charges are dropped . Thankfully the supreme Court levelled the charges again but look at Sasikala and her manipulations. She surrenders only after she makes all political arrangements, gives a press conference , goes round to Jaya memorial, takes an oath banging three times and then grandly proceeds to Bangalore. After which she makes several demands to take care of her comfort although the prison authorities turned down most of them. She gets to meet her party heads and legal advisor on a daily basis , ..is this possible for a common man? Now she wants to be shifted to Tamilnadu so that she lives in luxury, in or out of prison is anybody's guess because TN as of now is hers to control !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.