The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As long you want to use link of your article in your blog or anywhere else like facebook, twitter etc. that's okay but you cannot publish it anywhere else once you get paid for your work. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

@Sunil That's really great news! To be honest I was not enjoying here because I felt left out in the forum section where most of the threads related to politics which is not my subject of interest. Now when the article section is back then it will be an interesting journey once again, I suppose. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51

This is good news but I am not sure how long this will last. Boddunan has the penchant for doing flip flop.  If there is a sense of permanence one could consider writing on the site. 

MG Singh wrote:

This is good news but I am not sure how long this will last. Boddunan has the penchant for doing flip flop.  If there is a sense of permanence one could consider writing on the site. 

I agree that we need to be sure that it would stay on and secondly , I wish the process of publishing is speedier...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

I am waiting for it. Now I can write again. Thanks admin.

I am waiting for your atticle eagerly. I hope it comes in my editorial window.

Yes I will write in coming days. Still no one write any article. What is the members waiting for?

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes I will write in coming days. Still no one write any article. What is the members waiting for?

What are you waiting for? LOL, other members are waiting for their articles getting cash credit. Admin is too busy right now.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

What are you waiting for? LOL, other members are waiting for their articles getting cash credit. Admin is too busy right now.

It would be ideal if the edited articles get credited and published within a week or at the most two weeks ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

It would be ideal if the edited articles get credited and published within a week or at the most two weeks ...

Actually admin being too busy offline was the only reason for closing of this section. I had mentioned this point in my opening post too. However, approved articles will get cash credit there is no doubt about that. I agree, nobody wants to wait for result for their work, including me.

That would be good if the work is edited and published in time. We trust that Boddunan will pay. But waiting for too long for our articles to get published gets frustrating. One of the member Kokil posted that she has submitted an article but still I am not seeing any new one published.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

That would be good if the work is edited and published in time. We trust that Boddunan will pay. But waiting for too long for our articles to get published gets frustrating. One of the member Kokil posted that she has submitted an article but still I am not seeing any new one published.

Yes I am also checking article page everyday but no one article published till the day. Article writing wants much time so it is painful to wait for publishing. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.