Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Trinmool. is behaving like taliban. Trinmool MLA has threatened to behead congress workers.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/trinamool-mla-monirul-islam-threatens-to-behead-congress-leader-bapi-dutta/1/292442.html

http://in.news.yahoo.com/now-trinamool-mla-threatens-behead-congress-leader-172310029.html

In the Panchayat elections, Trinamool has unleashed its reign of terror. Day after day we are hearing the mayhem and bloodshed incidents created by Trinamool.

It is not because of Trinmool but the culture of voting pattern in few states support bombing system. There are states which do not complete their election process without violence, whatever the volume. Some of these are sponsered others are for rivalry's sake. Open threats are however unwanted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Mamata Banerji is the most honest than any communist and West bengal is now developing so votersare not foolish as they have faith on Mammata.

Earlier too we had similar discussions on another thread. There is no point in blinding praising Did, as Gulshan too has already commented. Earlier it si true that people did have faith in her but in recent years, the kind of intolerance and immaturity that was shown by her has shattered any faith or hopes of better future with her. So I too am requesting you to read links and comments well before simply praising her!

Power and money corrupt. I am agree that Mamta Didi cann't tolerate if some one critise her. But it funny to read that Maoists believe in non-violence. It is principal of maoists that power came from the barrel of gun.
I think Mamata Banerji is the most honest than any communist and West bengal is now developing so votersare not foolish as they have faith on Mammata.

Earlier too we had similar discussions on another thread. There is no point in blinding praising Did, as Gulshan too has already commented. Earlier it si true that people did have faith in her but in recent years, the kind of intolerance and immaturity that was shown by her has shattered any faith or hopes of better future with her. So I too am requesting you to read links and comments well before simply praising her!

Power and money corrupt. I am agree that Mamta Didi cann't tolerate if some one critise her. But it funny to read that Maoists believe in non-violence. It is principal of maoists that power came from the barrel of gun.

I can only say that all these violent movements like Maoists and naxals are of the worst kind of criminal activities sponsored by a particular country and supported by foreign elements via the 'false communist' rout although communism in original form was way different. The communists have failed in their purpose as such therefore adapt to such practices. They have entered in some other parties like TMC etc and need kicking out of there.

Nobody says that Maoists believe in non violence. They believe that power flows from barrel of gun and act accordingly. They do not believe in ballots. But they are honest in what they believe. But the other parties like Trinmool assert that they believe in peace, non violence and ballots. But in fact, they believe in violence and getting votes through bullets and coercion. Thus they are worse than Maoists. .

Here is an instance that indicates how Trinmool rigs election. Even an infirm person suffering from paralysis was forcibly taken to polling booth and forced to vote. He was killed in the process.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengal-pachayat-polls-Dragged-to-booth-paralytic-man-dies/articleshow/21350069.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody says that Maoists believe in non violence. They believe that power flows from barrel of gun and act accordingly. They do not believe in ballots. But they are honest in what they believe. But the other parties like Trinmool assert that they believe in peace, non violence and ballots. But in fact, they believe in violence and getting votes through bullets and coercion. Thus they are worse than Maoists. .

Here is an instance that indicates how Trinmool rigs election. Even an infirm person suffering from paralysis was forcibly taken to polling booth and forced to vote. He was killed in the process.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengal-pachayat-polls-Dragged-to-booth-paralytic-man-dies/articleshow/21350069.cms

It is good sing for democracy. Where is Election commission?

Living in the state long enough to be familiar with its history and ground realities, I can only say it has been dark tunnel and the light is still eluding its people and would for a long time. One fascist regime has been replaced by another and I would prefer to call it a 'backlash' of the misrule - rule of the jungle- perpetrated by the outgoing government.

Living in the state long enough to be familiar with its history and ground realities, I can only say it has been dark tunnel and the light is still eluding its people and would for a long time. One fascist regime has been replaced by another and I would prefer to call it a 'backlash' of the misrule - rule of the jungle- perpetrated by the outgoing government.

That perhaps is true for the whole country, the only difference is she is vocal while others are more tricky although even more mean and cruel.

That perhaps is true for the whole country, the only difference is she is vocal while others are more tricky although even more mean and cruel.

You are right, Sunil! The only problem with her that she is brash and always looks upon herself as a victim. There are hordes of political animals who have mastered the art of self-deception and duplicity to promote their own selfish cause. They are exactly opposite of what they claim themselves to be in public!!!

You are right, Sunil! The only problem with her that she is brash and always looks upon herself as a victim. There are hordes of political animals who have mastered the art of self-deception and duplicity to promote their own selfish cause. They are exactly opposite of what they claim themselves to be in public!!!

I think Mamta didi is not brash she is strong lady. she struggled enough to kike out communist from power in Bengal.

I think Mamta didi is not brash she is strong lady. she struggled enough to kike out communist from power in Bengal.

Whatever Mamata is, the plain issue is how her party differs from Maoists. Trinmool Congress is killing and indulging in violence to get votes- that is ballot through bullets. Is Trinmool Congress not worse than Maoists who do not deceive by proclaiming faith in parliamentary system unlike Trinmool.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.