Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Mamata Banerji is the most honest than any communist and West bengal is now developing so votersare not foolish as they have faith on Mammata.

Earlier too we had similar discussions on another thread. There is no point in blinding praising Did, as Gulshan too has already commented. Earlier it si true that people did have faith in her but in recent years, the kind of intolerance and immaturity that was shown by her has shattered any faith or hopes of better future with her. So I too am requesting you to read links and comments well before simply praising her!

Power and money corrupt. I am agree that Mamta Didi cann't tolerate if some one critise her. But it funny to read that Maoists believe in non-violence. It is principal of maoists that power came from the barrel of gun.

Nobody says that Maoists believe in non violence. They believe that power flows from barrel of gun and act accordingly. They do not believe in ballots. But they are honest in what they believe. But the other parties like Trinmool assert that they believe in peace, non violence and ballots. But in fact, they believe in violence and getting votes through bullets and coercion. Thus they are worse than Maoists. .

Here is an instance that indicates how Trinmool rigs election. Even an infirm person suffering from paralysis was forcibly taken to polling booth and forced to vote. He was killed in the process.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengal-pachayat-polls-Dragged-to-booth-paralytic-man-dies/articleshow/21350069.cms

It is good sing for democracy. Where is Election commission?

Living in the state long enough to be familiar with its history and ground realities, I can only say it has been dark tunnel and the light is still eluding its people and would for a long time. One fascist regime has been replaced by another and I would prefer to call it a 'backlash' of the misrule - rule of the jungle- perpetrated by the outgoing government.

That perhaps is true for the whole country, the only difference is she is vocal while others are more tricky although even more mean and cruel.

You are right, Sunil! The only problem with her that she is brash and always looks upon herself as a victim. There are hordes of political animals who have mastered the art of self-deception and duplicity to promote their own selfish cause. They are exactly opposite of what they claim themselves to be in public!!!

I think Mamta didi is not brash she is strong lady. she struggled enough to kike out communist from power in Bengal.

Whatever Mamata is, the plain issue is how her party differs from Maoists. Trinmool Congress is killing and indulging in violence to get votes- that is ballot through bullets. Is Trinmool Congress not worse than Maoists who do not deceive by proclaiming faith in parliamentary system unlike Trinmool.

Mamata getting so violent to be clubbed with Maoists!!! Imagination can at times get so wild!!! I simply can not afford to let my anti-Mamata thinking to cloud my judgement. What does the history of elections in Post-Independent say? If espousing violence as a means of winning elections, there would be hardly any political party left in India which has not adopted this thoroughly despicable means and in the case of the Communist Party it has been a systematic tool. By the way, the outfit which you describe as Maoists is an off-shoot, a breakaway group of this party of non-violence. If you decry violence in a democracy, don't pick and choose because what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!!! Don't fail in your duty to enlighten us about the kind of violence let loose by her predecessor government beginning with the infamous massacre of the Sain family by party cadres, burning of Anandamargis, massacre of Marich Japi refugees, massacre of land agitators in Nandi Gram, unearthing of skeletons of opponents and I won't lengthen my list to add to any Mamata baiter's woes!! If your missionary goal is to free Indian elections of violence I am all for it but distorting history to satisfy one's personal likes and dislikes is not sound judgement!!! Mamata is bad enough but others are no saints!!!! If memory serves me right in one of those Panchayat elections held in not too distant past, the CPIM goons chopped off the hands of quite a few Congress supporters for voting for the Congress Party in Howrah and these people are reduced to lead lives of beggars and you are welcome to visit this village of the district - Kandua in Howrah!!!
I guess power and that too , too much power corrupts most human beings ! They seem to lose their balance and also priorities, thats what happens with most elected leaders. In a way people are to blame for this because of the blind adulation they shower on them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think Mamata Banerji is the most honest than any communist and West bengal is now developing so votersare not foolish as they have faith on Mammata.

Earlier too we had similar discussions on another thread. There is no point in blinding praising Did, as Gulshan too has already commented. Earlier it si true that people did have faith in her but in recent years, the kind of intolerance and immaturity that was shown by her has shattered any faith or hopes of better future with her. So I too am requesting you to read links and comments well before simply praising her!

Power and money corrupt. I am agree that Mamta Didi cann't tolerate if some one critise her. But it funny to read that Maoists believe in non-violence. It is principal of maoists that power came from the barrel of gun.

Nobody says that Maoists believe in non violence. They believe that power flows from barrel of gun and act accordingly. They do not believe in ballots. But they are honest in what they believe. But the other parties like Trinmool assert that they believe in peace, non violence and ballots. But in fact, they believe in violence and getting votes through bullets and coercion. Thus they are worse than Maoists. .

Here is an instance that indicates how Trinmool rigs election. Even an infirm person suffering from paralysis was forcibly taken to polling booth and forced to vote. He was killed in the process.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengal-pachayat-polls-Dragged-to-booth-paralytic-man-dies/articleshow/21350069.cms

It is good sing for democracy. Where is Election commission?

Living in the state long enough to be familiar with its history and ground realities, I can only say it has been dark tunnel and the light is still eluding its people and would for a long time. One fascist regime has been replaced by another and I would prefer to call it a 'backlash' of the misrule - rule of the jungle- perpetrated by the outgoing government.

That perhaps is true for the whole country, the only difference is she is vocal while others are more tricky although even more mean and cruel.

You are right, Sunil! The only problem with her that she is brash and always looks upon herself as a victim. There are hordes of political animals who have mastered the art of self-deception and duplicity to promote their own selfish cause. They are exactly opposite of what they claim themselves to be in public!!!

I think Mamta didi is not brash she is strong lady. she struggled enough to kike out communist from power in Bengal.

Whatever Mamata is, the plain issue is how her party differs from Maoists. Trinmool Congress is killing and indulging in violence to get votes- that is ballot through bullets. Is Trinmool Congress not worse than Maoists who do not deceive by proclaiming faith in parliamentary system unlike Trinmool.

If Trinmool congress using bullet for votes it is worse than Maoists. It is stigma on the democracy of India.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.