Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best business in India is to become a godman. Devotees will work very hard to make him rich. He can enjoy as much as he wants in any way he desires. Godmen can make politicians also dance to their tunes.They usurp prime property. Many of them are global in their activities. Many times it looks foolish to become doctor or engineer. Become a godman and life is jinga la la.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I agree Vijay. God men are doing lucrative business. Really studying medicine and engineering is foolishness. "Jinga la la" made me laugh uncontrollably .

suni51 wrote:

I mentioned Hindus especially since most other religions do not have as many gods as Hindus have and that is one reason making them fool is easy. No other religion will have gods like Patthar Baba, Lakkar Baba or any baba or Bhagwan which they can invent and befool innocent people. There is no doubt whatsoever in the fact that religion is like intoxication that spares none but only the ones who have power of reasoning.  

The more the merrier, in fact Hinduism is very organised with gods taking care of different departments like Vayu, Agni etc ..So naturally we have innumerable sadhus and saints who try to earn their living latched on to these beliefs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Years ago, during the first census of gods and goddesses in India, they were just 33 crores. Now their population has increased by another 100 crores. Though all human beings are potentially divine, nobody has the patience to attain divinity by their own effort, but always look for some external miracles to happen. ‘God-men’ are the cleverest businessmen who exploit these blind devotees. God is their ‘hot commodity’ and the ignorance of these god-fearing people is their capital investment. 

Thank you said by: suni51

@ Sunil

Karl Marx said Religion is Opium of the masses. As you said Babas like Ptthar Baba etc are the creations of the man.

rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Karl Marx said Religion is Opium of the masses. As you said Babas like Ptthar Baba etc are the creations of man. These Babas are demi Gods

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Karl Marx said Religion is Opium of the masses. As you said Babas like Ptthar Baba etc are the creations of man. These Babas are demi Gods

Incidentally There is a man famous as patharbaba in our area. People believe if he hits someone with a stone all his wishes will be fulfilled. Same is true for Lakkadbaba, he hits people with a bamboo and people who get hit feel blessed in anticipation. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Incidentally There is a man famous as patharbaba in our area. People believe if he hits someone with a stone all his wishes will be fulfilled. Same is true for Lakkadbaba, he hits people with a bamboo and people who get hit feel blessed in anticipation. 

"paani wale baba", kicks and pulling his women devotees by the hair.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/baba-kicking-women-caught-on-camera/132954

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/baba-kicking-women-caught-on-camera/132954

So sick and disgusting!!! I fail to understand the mentality of women who tolerate his stupid kicking and hair pulling with such fervour and enthusiasm.

There was a famous farshiwale baba in Nashik (farshi means a tile) who used to keep a tile on his head and 'diagnose' ailments and troubles of his devotees and prescribe medicines/cures accordingly. Recently, his fraud was exposed and now he is cooling his heels somewhere.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

So sick and disgusting!!! I fail to understand the mentality of women who tolerate his stupid kicking and hair pulling with such fervour and enthusiasm.

There was a famous farshiwale baba in Nashik (farshi means a tile) who used to keep a tile on his head and 'diagnose' ailments and troubles of his devotees and prescribe medicines/cures accordingly. Recently, his fraud was exposed and now he is cooling his heels somewhere.

Ther is no end to such superstitions and blind faith. I blame those women who bear such  intolerable activities by these god men.

The gimmicks of these Babas be it hair pulling or keeping a tile on the head are to create more belief in the gullible.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.