Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To become the follower of baba's requires a particular type of mindset.Otherwise how can Asaram have followers waiting and agitating for him after all that has come out on him. No one is gullible. Followers feel by investing their faith in Baba's they will be rewarded with happiness or  fulfil their desires,. It is pure give and take. When Baba turn to be fake the followers do not want to accept because that would make them also look fake.

Give and take policy is OK. But these followers are interested in taking something for which Babas bestow Aashirwadams.

( Blessings) .And these Blessings are in the form of offering Short cuts to attain Moksha or Salvation. Is there any shortcut to Moksha ? NO. Believing These fake Babas false promises is the root cause for the popularity of these Fake Babas.

I wonder if Puttaparthy Sai Baba is genuine or fake ? There have been many rumors surrounding him after his death ...His empire is however very large and he has donated a lot for charity and there is a university and hospitals and also many villages have been helped by him.But the question is whether he really is a godman or a clever magician ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A Magician. Famous magician Prof. Agarwal challenged Puttaparty Baba, the Baba refused to accept the challenge. This itself proves that Puttaparthy Baba is a fake. Additionally there were many cases of murders and mayhem that took place in his Ashram. The gold in his Ashram was confiscated by the Authorities.

usha manohar wrote:

I wonder if Puttaparthy Sai Baba is genuine or fake ? There have been many rumors surrounding him after his death ...His empire is however very large and he has donated a lot for charity and there is a university and hospitals and also many villages have been helped by him.But the question is whether he really is a godman or a clever magician ?

The very fact that he routinely produced expensive Rolex watches for his celebrity and super rich followers speaks volumes of his authenticity. How can a Hindu Baba produce an expensive, foreign made watch by his so-called magical powers? Also, for his poor followers, all he could do was produce bhasma! Why not give out gold and expensive stuff to the poor who could remove their poverty by selling that stuff?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ rambabu - A Magician. Famous magician Prof. Agarwal challenged Puttaparty Baba, the Baba refused to accept the challenge. This itself proves that Puttaparthy Baba is a fake. Additionally there were many cases of murders and mayhem that took place in his Ashram. The gold in his Ashram was confiscated by the Authorities.

@ Kalyani - The very fact that he routinely produced expensive Rolex watches for his celebrity and super rich followers speaks volumes of his authenticity. How can a Hindu Baba produce an expensive, foreign made watch by his so-called magical powers? Also, for his poor followers, all he could do was produce bhasma! Why not give out gold and expensive stuff to the poor who could remove their poverty by selling that stuff?

I too am of the same opinion that he is just a clever magician who cleverly hoodwinked politicians, businessmen, filmstars and so on...May be they all had some business interest with him, but thye masses went hysterical the moment he spoke.I have visted his ashram in whitefield, Bangalore as well as Prashanta Nilaya in Puttaparthy , along with my mother in law who would not listen to a word against him LOL... so strong was her faith in him !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

@ rambabu - A Magician. Famous magician Prof. Agarwal challenged Puttaparty Baba, the Baba refused to accept the challenge. This itself proves that Puttaparthy Baba is a fake. Additionally there were many cases of murders and mayhem that took place in his Ashram. The gold in his Ashram was confiscated by the Authorities.

@ Kalyani - The very fact that he routinely produced expensive Rolex watches for his celebrity and super rich followers speaks volumes of his authenticity. How can a Hindu Baba produce an expensive, foreign made watch by his so-called magical powers? Also, for his poor followers, all he could do was produce bhasma! Why not give out gold and expensive stuff to the poor who could remove their poverty by selling that stuff?

I too am of the same opinion that he is just a clever magician who cleverly hoodwinked politicians, businessmen, filmstars and so on...May be they all had some business interest with him, but thye masses went hysterical the moment he spoke.I have visted his ashram in whitefield, Bangalore as well as Prashanta Nilaya in Puttaparthy , along with my mother in law who would not listen to a word against him LOL... so strong was her faith in him !

True Usha...he was a very very clever and a cunning man who could hoodwink many with his tricks and so called magic, probably a brand of mass hypnotism that all of these babas and maas possess! I have seen quite a few families who ruined their lives all because of their pursuit of this Sathya sai baba who hardly had even a wee bit of truth in him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So the above posts prove that people invest in Baba's for their own selfish reasons. Clever persons will naturally exploit them.

There were murders among his followers for the person who succeeds after  Satya saibaba's death. It was during these riots many spilled the Beans. CBI took over and confiscated huge amounts of gold, thrones made of gold.

Is it true that some gold went with him also?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.