Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All parties are desperate to win in UP. Who fights elections to lose? Every party will try to use their best resources. It is the voters who will decide in the matter. 

It is amusing to see how she is brought out of cold storage during election time and rest of the time she and her land grabbing hsband become private citizens ! Ethics is not a strong word with politicians but in Congress dictionary it does not exist at all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Choosing Priyanka for an election campaign in UP, shows how desperate was Congress to win the elections. If anybody thinks, just  Priyanka having resemblance with Indira will fetch votes, He is in a Fool's paradise..

Every political parties are desperate to win elections and will do every possible means to win an election. So we should not be surprised by Congress bringing in Priyanka for canvassing. Whether we think its silly or not, but the mass in India always seems to be interested in the celebrities that come canvassing only during election times.

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Choosing Priyanka for an election campaign in UP, shows how desperate was Congress to win the elections. If anybody thinks, just  Priyanka having resemblance with Indira will fetch votes, He is in a Fool's paradise..

Every political parties are desperate to win elections and will do every possible means to win an election. So we should not be surprised by Congress bringing in Priyanka for canvassing. Whether we think its silly or not, but the mass in India always seems to be interested in the celebrities that come canvassing only during election times.

I agree. In a bid to win in any election it is not uncommon to see Political parties using different tricks and props  to lure the Voters.

What I want to drive home the point is,it is better to wait and watch

It is a good move by Congress and they should have done this far years back. She is more charismatic and could possible raise some more votes and mostly cut through votes of BSP and that should indirectly help out BJP but she is more capable as from her statements and from her campaigning trends in earlier seems obvious.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes, she definitely seems to be more capable and charismatic than her brother to many. But only time will tell her real capacity and contribution as a politician. Even though she might help Congress but I feel that her entry is really late. Congress has suffered damage and has lost its credibility. She might not be much help rather than dividing the votes in the coming election but might help Congress in long run. But that will work only if she comes in real politics. However her husband's record might go against her image.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

From Nehru to Priyanka,all are corrupted due their Vote Bank Politics. Any Tom, Dick and Harry from Congress is unreliable. In the ensuing UP elections, Priyanka may fetch some seats due to her alliance with the Samajwadi Party., but I am sure she doesn't have the capacity to win the majority seats to become the ruling party of UP

Priyanka Gandhi in comparison to Rahul Gandhi may be a better leader but when Congress leaders compare her to Indira Gandhi, they are only showing their slavish mindset because for all her popularity Indira Gandhi was the worst PM ever India has had  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Surprising that Indira was very popular and also the worst PM of India. Height of snobbery.

Of course, anybody can have  better leadership qualities than Rahul. It is not surprising. But what surprised me or anybody else  is simply because Priyanka has resemblance with Indira Gandhi, these Congress jokers thought Priyanka can capture away UP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.