Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have been watching the analyses and opinions of numerous experts and what stood out the most in all those opinions was how Modi stood out amongst everyone because of the work he has done during the last 5 years. Even Rajat Sharma was nothing but all praise for him. Most heartwarming was the opinion and the ground reality that was reported by Ruchi Kumar of India TV. she said that she was on the road for the last couple of months, covering the campaigns etc. and the most noticeable thing in the Hindi belt was the presence of toilets that were built only during the BJP regime. Before that, women and young girls faced too many hardships, they had to wait until darkness to go and do their natural business, they had to endure a lot of eve-teasing and taunting by stupid men who had no work but just hang around waiting for women to go attend their natures' call. Now that they got toilets outside their homes, all this hardship and nightmares ended. Ruchi reported that while the homes were very insignificant, tiny houses, some even just one-roomed, the toilets were lovingly tended and painted in multiple colours by these women. So much difference a humble thing such as a toilet has made in the lives of these women. It is sad to think that 70 years of freedom failed miserably on so many counts for these poor simple people. We, in the cities hardly think about such things. But Modi thought of them and that has made a world of difference to thousands of people. That is why he deserved to win!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

The outcome / result of the election is known. Most of us are feeling relieved. Now, the much awaited movie PM Narendra Modi has released today. What perfect timing ! Is anyone else other than me planning to watch this movie ?

I am interested in this movie. Watching in cinema hall is not possible. I will watch it when it will telecast on TV.

I may go for the movie next week. However, some of the reviews in the internet and also in the newspaper is not sounding very encouraging though.

Yes you are right as you mentioned in an another comment - Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi is one of the producers of this movie. Perhaps it's an effort of a loving father to bring back his son's career back on track.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

The outcome / result of the election is known. Most of us are feeling relieved. Now, the much awaited movie PM Narendra Modi has released today. What perfect timing ! Is anyone else other than me planning to watch this movie ?

I am interested in this movie. Watching in cinema hall is not possible. I will watch it when it will telecast on TV.

I may go for the movie next week. However, some of the reviews in the internet and also in the newspaper is not sounding very encouraging though.

Yes you are right as you mentioned in an another comment - Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi is one of the producers of this movie. Perhaps it's an effort of a loving father to bring back his son's career back on track.

Yes it is effort of a father to bring bank career of son. But Vivek is not a talented actor. So it is almost impossible to boost up his career. In bollywood only talented one can stay. Many star children get chance because they are star children but the didn't success here. 

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

I think Vivek action was good only in Krrish that too mostly because of costume. He cannot run long in the industry though.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Yes it is effort of a father to bring bank career of son. But Vivek is not a talented actor. So it is almost impossible to boost up his career. In bollywood only talented one can stay. Many star children get chance because they are star children but the didn't success here. 

Yes you are very right. Both talent and hard work are needed to succeed and Bollywood is no exception.

I have not seen the film Narendra Modi but from what I get to hear , it is more a propaganda film which shows other leaders esp Congress leaders in a very poor light and is highly biased ...but I would like to keep an open mind on it and get some views from members who have seen it.

According to me Vivek Oberoi is a very talented actor and he has been sidelined mainly because of Salman Khan and the controversy about Aishwarya Rai. He has done well in many of his older films like Sathiya , Company and Krish ...he is a very smart and down to earth person from what I have seen during his visits here  alongw his wife who is a Mangalorean . It is a pity that one rogue actor with criminal tendencies can control the entire film Industry and make them dance to his tunes , ruining the career of other actors simply because he has underworld connections.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, Arunima Singh
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
anil wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Yes you are very right. Both talent and hard work are needed to succeed and Bollywood is no exception.

I think it was better that Suresh Oberoi was played the role of Modi than his son. Suresh Oberoi is a talented actor. His voice is impressive one.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have been watching the analyses and opinions of numerous experts and what stood out the most in all those opinions was how Modi stood out amongst everyone because of the work he has done during the last 5 years. Even Rajat Sharma was nothing but all praise for him. Most heartwarming was the opinion and the ground reality that was reported by Ruchi Kumar of India TV. she said that she was on the road for the last couple of months, covering the campaigns etc. and the most noticeable thing in the Hindi belt was the presence of toilets that were built only during the BJP regime. Before that, women and young girls faced too many hardships, they had to wait until darkness to go and do their natural business, they had to endure a lot of eve-teasing and taunting by stupid men who had no work but just hang around waiting for women to go attend their natures' call. Now that they got toilets outside their homes, all this hardship and nightmares ended. Ruchi reported that while the homes were very insignificant, tiny houses, some even just one-roomed, the toilets were lovingly tended and painted in multiple colours by these women. So much difference a humble thing such as a toilet has made in the lives of these women. It is sad to think that 70 years of freedom failed miserably on so many counts for these poor simple people. We, in the cities hardly think about such things. But Modi thought of them and that has made a world of difference to thousands of people. That is why he deserved to win!

I have myself visited my state of UP and my husband's native in Bihar and Jharkhand. There is noticeable change on ground. 

It was not a rocket science that Modi implemented. I wonder how for 70 long years post independence we could not address the basic need and rights of people. 

And surprisingly those who criticized Modi as PM for Adani and Ambani never talked about it. Modi's vote share increased among rural voters and women. This is clear befitting reply to all those critics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In my opinion, in this election, people have rejected the politics of hatred, verbal abuses, divide and rule, communal politics and sheer negativity. People voted in support of positive approach, politics of performance and development, national security and strong leadership in name of PM Modi. The tukde tukde gang has demolished and is in shock now and this verdict has proven now that time has changed now and so have the people. They are now more informed and more aware than earlier times due to internet and social media.

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have myself visited my state of UP and my husband's native in Bihar and Jharkhand. There is noticeable change on ground. 

It was not a rocket science that Modi implemented. I wonder how for 70 long years post independence we could not address the basic need and rights of people. 

And surprisingly those who criticized Modi as PM for Adani and Ambani never talked about it. Modi's vote share increased among rural voters and women. This is clear befitting reply to all those critics.

True Arunima! People who criticised Modi and cried foul over Rafale, and other such stuff never bothered o even ask why people in Amethi never got toilets all these years when Congress was reigning. I saw Smriti Irani's recent interview with Rajat Sharma and she spoke of so many things about what she in Amethi and it was totally appalling. It is a fact that Ujwala Yojana gave cooking gas to crores of households but all these sickulars could do was poke fun at him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.