Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the height of cruelity! I think this picture is still seen in many parts of North India.
Where is my Chechi?
I think she is still instructing her mother-in-law in kitchen to make fresh chappathis

Ha ha, if you get a chance to meet her, just ask her without my knowledge, how I treated her when she stayed with us in this place. I admire her a lot. She can think liberally and broadminded. She is lucky to get 4 daughter-in-laws, all are treating her like own mother. I know it is just because of her virtue. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Where is my Chechi?
I think she is still instructing her mother-in-law in kitchen to make fresh chappathis

Ha ha, if you get a chance to meet her, just ask her without my knowledge, how I treated her when she stayed with us in this place. I admire her a lot. She can think liberally and broadminded. She is lucky to get 4 daughter-in-laws, all are treating her like own mother. I know it is just because of her virtue. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even then you are asking your angel to make chappathi :( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is the height of cruelity! I think this picture is still seen in many parts of North India.

This incident occurred before 6-7 years while she was studying in final year or so :(

Meera sandhu
"Even then you are asking your angel to make chappathi"

For your kind information, She don't know how to make chappathi
"Even then you are asking your angel to make chappathi"

For your kind information, She don't know how to make chappathi

Ha ha clever 'Ammayi Amma'. She knows how to make you work :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Well most of the time mother-in-laws try to command that can be the main problem. My sister has hilter like mother-in-law with cruel mind to use her son's entire earnings. :angry:
Well most of the time mother-in-laws try to command that can be the main problem. My sister has hilter like mother-in-law with cruel mind to use her son's entire earnings. :angry:

Hit or Hitler.....

She may have a Hit in her hand to make unconscious your sister who is a poor mosquito :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Hit or Hitler.....

She may have a Hit in her hand to make unconscious your sister who is a poor mosquito :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes she is indeed a mosquito who wants a hit to hit it.. :P :laugh:
The mother in laws will forget they are also once upon a time they acted in that character.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.